Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 77. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Already 75k+ telegram members and very huge user support, i see this project as one of the best upcoming project with real world product cases, let's see how they perform in ico. I'm hoping for a good ico and investors is there too.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will you take everyone who applies as a model?

Sure!
There are no restrictions for those who want to become a model.
Activity: 182
Will you take everyone who applies as a model?
copper member
Do you have bounty campaing?
Sure! We do.
We are just starting our bounty program and we can not introduce it to you yet, but stay tuned for information about it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 11
Do you have bounty campaing?
copper member
Very good project.
Thanks for your kind words!
copper member
Can agencies fill their portfolio with several models?

They will be able to increase their portfolio by adding individual service providers to their network.

Can agencies fill their portfolio with several models?
copper member
Seems very absorbing. Absorbing website, reasoned business.  Good luck all!
Thank you for such kind words!
copper member
how are you different from other agencies?
At CRYSTALS, we aim to create a single global ecosystem that will revitalize the modeling business and gather all modeling agencies and models from around the world in one place. Our team wants to bring all the advantages of Blockchain technology into the modeling industry with the goal of creating a fundamentally new ecosystem that will drive further growth.

Our platform has several significant advantages that clearly distinguish us from other agencies:
- User-friendly interface;
- International presence;
- No listing price;
- Complete performers and customers support;
- Secured payment method;
- High level of privacy;
- Information relevancy.

Additional competitive advantages:
- Decentralized double-authorization payment method;
- Extended statistical reports for individual performers and agencies;
- Transparent team and financial model.
how are you different from other agencies?
copper member
Is there any bounty program running for this project?

We are just starting our bounty program and we can not introduce it to you yet, but stay tuned for information about it.
Activity: 70
Is there any bounty program running for this project?
Activity: 28
unfortunately, I still do not understand what is the main essence of your project? Why do you need coins on your platform?

You know, I made analysis of all these forecasting platforms (for myself) and on my opinion this platform is the most holistic. Cause the other same platforms focused on 1-2 subjects, but Cryptics is going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the other projects don't want to combine all these modules cause it's hard to implement, but maybe Cryptics will be lucky enought for performing it. Who knows. who knows...

Sounds promising, I believe. What are they up to right now? ICO already passed?

I've taken part in their Presale like an early investor. As I know, they are going to conduct ICO in August-September. While I was taking part in the Presale, Cryptics gave good bonuses all the participants, maybe they are going to do it again...

I truly hope so, cause nice bonuses is a serious stimulus to participate, just like another coin in the money-box

They are going to represent QRP on the different exchanges. Hope this coin will have a good price Roll Eyes

Hm, that sounds intriguing. Any info about that exchanges? I at least hope they won't be decentraliozed, coz they are totally wack

Cryptics' admins told that they would announce the information about the exchanges closer to the end of their ICO in September. Now they make forecasts for 4 big exchanges. Check their website

Well thank you very much for the information! I'll check it up definitely
unfortunately, I still do not understand what is the main essence of your project? Why do you need coins on your platform?

You know, I made analysis of all these forecasting platforms (for myself) and on my opinion this platform is the most holistic. Cause the other same platforms focused on 1-2 subjects, but Cryptics is going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the other projects don't want to combine all these modules cause it's hard to implement, but maybe Cryptics will be lucky enought for performing it. Who knows. who knows...

I've taken part in their Presale like an early investor. As I know, they are going to conduct ICO in August-September. While I was taking part in the Presale, Cryptics gave good bonuses all the participants, maybe they are going to do it again...

I truly hope so, cause nice bonuses is a serious stimulus to participate, just like another coin in the money-box

They are going to represent QRP on the different exchanges. Hope this coin will have a good price Roll Eyes

Hm, that sounds intriguing. Any info about that exchanges? I at least hope they won't be decentraliozed, coz they are totally wack

Cryptics' admins told that they would announce the information about the exchanges closer to the end of their ICO in September. Now they make forecasts for 4 big exchanges. Check their website

copper member
when will the tokens be distributed from airdrop?
The tokens will be distributed on 1st of August.
when will the tokens be distributed from airdrop?

Me no understanding of it neither. Looks very subtle to me, anyway I'm glad I've found this Cryptics project - that's what I'm thinking will become great in the near future.

Have you also made an investment? Have you already tried their MVP? Interesting, is it possible to earn something using their platform

I didn't make, but I'm really considering it. I think the forecasting field is really worth investigating, and guys from Cryptics are doing good with that AI forecasts. I was amazed, that they managed to roll out the MVP even before the presales!!! I've taken a quick glance on it, and I'm planning to get more into this. What about you?

From time to time I check their Alpha MVP page, it's interesting, but I'm not a trader. Actually, I'm waiting for the time when it will be possible to make investments in the private funds on their platforms. Wanna get some profits on this occupation Cheesy

Yes, you're goddamn right about that. I hope they'll get successful, 'cause Cryptics idea is quite interesting, I understand it they are pioneers in AI forecasting, isn't that?

Me no understanding of it neither. Looks very subtle to me, anyway I'm glad I've found this Cryptics project - that's what I'm thinking will become great in the near future.

Have you also made an investment? Have you already tried their MVP? Interesting, is it possible to earn something using their platform

I didn't make, but I'm really considering it. I think the forecasting field is really worth investigating, and guys from Cryptics are doing good with that AI forecasts. I was amazed, that they managed to roll out the MVP even before the presales!!! I've taken a quick glance on it, and I'm planning to get more into this. What about you?

From time to time I check their Alpha MVP page, it's interesting, but I'm not a trader. Actually, I'm waiting for the time when it will be possible to make investments in the private funds on their platforms. Wanna get some profits on this occupation Cheesy

Yes, you're goddamn right about that. I hope they'll get successful, 'cause Cryptics idea is quite interesting, I understand it they are pioneers in AI forecasting, isn't that?

Pages:
Jump to: