Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖 - page 11. (Read 26587 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
what application are we talking about? about Denim?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
📌 The fourth stage of the CrowdSale of DateCoin project is completed!

💜 We have sold 38 000 000 tokens DTC with a 10% discount 
💜 In general 61 300 000 tokens DTC have been sold 
💜 The project has already been supported by more than 5,000 investors from all over the world 
💜 Little time has left before reaching the Softcap of the project 

The next 22 000 000 DTC will be sold at a 5% discount. Rush to purchase the tokens of our project on the favorable conditions on the project site https://datecoin.io

Activity: 445
Very interesting Project.Good Luck..!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The fourth stage of the CrowdSale of DateCoin project is completed!

💜 We have sold 38 000 000 tokens DTC with a 10% discount
💜 In general 61 300 000 tokens DTC have been sold
💜 The project has already been supported by more than 5,000 investors from all over the world
💜 Little time has left before reaching the Softcap of the project

https://medium.com/datecoin/the-fourth-stage-of-the-crowdsale-of-datecoin-project-is-completed-21e4112f3ec
copper member
Activity: 294
The main advantage of the project is surely that it already has over +700k users, working product and 5y of experience with strong team which will positively affect long-term stability of the company.
Can I send Ethereum based tokens (ERC20) to my Blockchain
specify your question
💢 PR Director of DateCoin project Oleg Gervalov gave an interview to the reporters of the Internet channel Block Clip, in which he spoke about the project and how the Asian tour of the project is going on.

https://block-clip.com/videos/detail/167

Activity: 101
How can I Share the Sticker Pack to earn extra dtc?
♨️ English group of the project DateCoin in Telegram has become the largest among ICO projects

The English-language Telegram group of DateCoin project, which ICO ends in less than ten days, has reached 100 thousand people, becoming the largest in the crypto industry. Such data results are on the website ICOWhitelists.

According to Nikita Anufriev, CEO of DateCoin, such an outstanding result was possible due to the high recognition of the project among crypto-enthusiasts and investors. In total, the preparation and holding of the ICO took the team more than nine months. During this time, private meetings with hundreds of investors were held, hundreds of publications and videos about the project were published, the team took part in numerous events in dozens of countries and organized its own meetups.

"Such a truly record number of people interested in our project is a good foundation for future work," said Nikita Anufriev. – With this "cryptoarmy" we will realise all our tasks, relying on its support."

🖥 Website: https://datecoin.io

Activity: 21
Can I send Ethereum based tokens (ERC20) to my Blockchain
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I do not know how this will affect the development of the project and the community of crypto-currencies but I have half of my colleagues using this application, I was shocked by this!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Fundraising is nearing completion, are you planning to renew ICO or stop at the amount collected?
📝 “Of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort” — DateCoin will find a perfect match for everyone

Online dating as an essential component of modern social communication regularly becomes a subject to research: how else can they be improved? How to help users to find partners faster and more efficiently? One more experiment included 5,000 people wishing to meet on the network and was devoted to the question of a profile photo in a dating service so that the opposite sex identify it among all the others?

📄 Read more: https://medium.com/datecoin/of-every-living-thing-of-all-flesh-two-of-every-sort-datecoin-will-find-a-perfect-match-for-c6bb74bf4873

Activity: 73
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm not sure that you need so much advertising on the project in this thread, advertise on other resources, there are investors gathered and waiting for updates on the road map
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A good idea that is different from many others. Behind the technologies of neural networks the future and if today these technologies are used in search algorithms, why so far no one thought to apply them in the day?
A strong team and product, which in case of implementation, will interest many!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
DateCoin is the world’s first dating service that uses neural networks and artificial intelligent algorithms based on working business model with blockchain use. DateCoin is the highly liquid utility token based on ERC-20 standard with price rise mechanics implemented, secured by the growing active audience worldwide.
Activity: 32
There is no point in this idea. Who is your target audience who will pay money? Women are looking for rich men and men are free sex. How can you combine these 2 indicators and get their income from them?
Activity: 8
Hi everyone, I'm Nikita Anufriev, CEO & Founder of the DateCoin project.

Hi Nikita! I was the blonde guy at d10e! looking forward to see you success! Good luck man!
Pages:
Jump to: