Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖 - page 7. (Read 26583 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hi , when coinmarketcap listing ?  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I really want to participate in this project and I am so excited about this. Hope something good in the future
we believe in the successful future of our project. be with us and together we will fly to the moon!
can i leave date coin on the ICO page for (airdrop)
or without airdrop for a couple of months
and take my coins of later
thanks and good luck early bird  Grin
 Wink
now you can see your tokens in a bot. at the end of June, the balance of the tokens will be reflected in your personal account on our website. from July 1 you can withdraw them. if you do not want to print - they can stay in your office
Still waiting for my airdrop and my purchased ICO tokens to be sent to my address...
Hoping for a price increase in yobit too
participants airdrop will receive tokens from July 1. Do not forget to apply in the personal account on our website
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Still waiting for my airdrop and my purchased ICO tokens to be sent to my address...
Hoping for a price increase in yobit too
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
 Wink
Activity: 84
I really want to participate in this project and I am so excited about this. Hope something good in the future
copper member
Activity: 196
Definitely has some potential, at least in the russian market. This is a competitive space. Good luck team!

YOBIT IS A SCAM EXCHANGE
PRICE WIL FALL VERRY HARD
WHEN EVERYBODY HAS THE TOKENS  Wink
💰 Where to buy and sell DTC tokens?

♨️ DTC tokens withdrawal for token holders and investors will be available starting June 6, 2018. For all tokenholders, the details of token purchase and sale are given below.

It is available RIGHT NOW via popular crypto exchange Yobit, holding the leading market positions with a bunch of altcoins listed.

Current exchange rates are 1 DTC=0.00149318 ETH (buy) and  1 DTC =0.00026815 ETH (sell). The highest token price (buy) was 1 DTC= 0.08565946 ETH (more than $50).

More details on token withdrawal were published online (check your favorite social network).

https://datecoin.io

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Look at how much of a project. Apparently there all begins and is still a primary ahead, it will be interesting. The main team makes the publication and indicates the exact date of the distribution of tokens. This is certainly praiseworthy if everyone meets the deadlines, thus creating more trust on the part of the community.
Seems like a very solid project. Happy to join.
we are glad to see you among the participants of the project!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I like the idea of bringing the dating services to the blockchain. The blockchain is the most resilient technology developed so far and it will greatly help in curbing fake accounts and wastage of user money

Fake accounts and data security is also extremely important as we know from some events in that industry in the past.
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
Seems like a very solid project. Happy to join.
Team is very good. Both the vision and product are also very good.
thanks for your attention to our project!
Strong and diverse team of advisors to guide this project on the right path.
thanks! we have a strong team that will not stop at any obstacles!
💸 Token transfer

Dear investors!

☑️ We are glad to announce the start of token transfer to holders wallets in the following order:

💜 Early bird investors purchased tokens at PreSale: June 6 - June 15. The priority is based on total investments amount and date of first purchase.

💜 CrowdSale investors: June 16 - June 30.

💜 Bounty, AirDrop, referral programs participants and other investors: July 1 - July 31.

❗️ As a reminder, token withdrawal is available in personal account starting June 6. To withdraw tokens, simply submit a request in personal account. Please, allow 3 business days (according to priority) for tokens transfer to your wallet.

Thank you for being our loyal customer!

*Tokens will be sent to those AirDrop participants, who invested 0.1 ETH or more. All others will get tokens in Denim app (for more details download DateCoin MVP at www.datecoin.io/mvp).

https://datecoin.io

copper member
Activity: 51
promising project. I think this project will be successfull
copper member
Activity: 51
Strong and diverse team of advisors to guide this project on the right path.
Pages:
Jump to: