Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖 - page 27. (Read 26589 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Congratulations to all investors on the DateCoin PreSale end!
We sold out 18,000,000 tokens planned for PreSale.
The sale is closed! We collected 2213.75 ETH.
See you in March, when ICO DateCoin starts!
We are also congratulating everyone on the upcoming holidays!
We wish you great mood, new victories and prosperity!

The mission of the DateCoin project is to create a unique intelligent deyting-service that will allow users to quickly search for perfectly matched partners and make productive acquaintances. Our application is based on the use of artificial intelligence technologies and a successful business model already operating in the market of pragmatic acquaintances of Russia and takes the leading positions on it.

Target audience of the DateCoin project are financially secured men who are looking for acquaintances with spectacular women around the world. For the first time we applied this concept in 2015 when creating the IT project Denim, which received many of responses among users and in a short period of time it gathered an audience of more than half a million people. The DateCoin project has more ambitious and grandiose goals, among them there are entering the international market and attracting an audience of up to 20 million people around the world. More information about the DateCoin project you can get on our website https://datecoin.io.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What does everyone think DateCoin value will be in the short and long term. First time investing in a ICO. Just curious what everyone is thinking.

Kenny
The main users of our online dating service DateCoin are the richest and most successful men from around the world. Looking through the next rating of Forbes magazine, we seldom think about the fact that behind every figure of this list there is a whole history of ups and downs, successes and failures. You probably know the success story of Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder. However, you hardly know it from the very beginning.

Mark was born in the usual average family of doctors: his father is a dentist, and his mother is a psychiatrist. Except Mark, in his family there were three more children. Even at school age, Zuckerberg developed a network version of the game "Risk", and during learning at Harvard, he created an internal social network, which as a result made him a frequent visitor of the Forbes magazine rating. The capital of 32-year-old Mark Zuckerberg is estimated at $ 51.6 billion today.

Remember - nothing is impossible! Everyone can become successful, you just need to move forward persistently every day, without losing chances. One of such chances is participation in our perspective project DateCoin! Learn more at https://datecoin.io.

Before the finish of the PreSale stage of DTC tokens, only 1 days left! Hurry to join our project on the most favorable terms for yourself! Remember that when you buy the DateCoin project tokens, you invest in an already existing and successful business model that brings an annual profit of 80-120% per annum to the prototype of the DateCoin service, the Denim platform. Hurry up! More information about our project is available at https://datecoin.io/?lang=en

Attention! Until the completion of the PreSale stage of the DateCoin project there is only 2 day left! Take your last chance to buy DTC tokens at the best price and take part in our project on the most favorable terms for yourself. We begin the countdown!

I installed Denim app(what a terrible name BTW) into my phone and tried to sign up. It offered to choose a city and I tried to find Amsterdam but the list is empty! That's ridiculous. The app is screwed up from the very beginning.

Now the app is available:
Belarus
Russia
Spain
Kazakhstan
Ukraine
Estonia
Greece
Czech Republic
France
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
United Kingdom
Hungary
Israel
Turkey
Poland
Germany

Every day we are working on its development and scaling. In other countries, our application will also be available soon. You can choose the closest city by location, and when we add Amsterdam, you will change it in the questionnaire. In the description "about yourself" you can also write that you are from Amsterdam.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I installed Denim app(what a terrible name BTW) into my phone and tried to sign up. It offered to choose a city and I tried to find Amsterdam but the list is empty! That's ridiculous. The app is screwed up from the very beginning.
At large glance it looks interesting but must read more about the project. This is first time I just came to know about it and it just skipped away completely and didn't appear on my radar earlier. I need to go through some previous to get the status of the project and about it itself to reach at some reliable information.

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the project! More about us here https://datecoin.io/
The only ICO problem for this kind of project is mass adoption. Speaking blockchain we talk across borders and universality. If projects form ethical and moral issues I think a project like this will find many obstacles in the future. especially in Islamic countries

Hello! Even if obstacles arise, our team is ready to cope with them)
The desire for independence and prosperity is a normal desire of every modern person. After having analyzed the questionnaire data from various dating sites, the experts concluded that about 73% of applicants were looking for a relationship on a pragmatic basis. Mostly this segment includes 25-40 aged people. Also, during the research, large percentage of questionnaires from this segment was discovered to have many years of experience, that is, users can not find a partner in accordance with their demands and expectations.

DateCoin dating service attacks all sides of the problem. First of all, we initially position our product as a service for creating pragmatic relations. This radically changes all our platform performance mechanics. As part of our service, competing girls pass a procedure of strict moderation and confirmation of photos. This lets successful men, the DateCoin service users, access only the best real girls from all over the world and make effective acquaintances with them. More details on why our dating-service users receive the result they expected, in the overwhelming majority of cases, are provided at the site https://datecoin.io.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The only ICO problem for this kind of project is mass adoption. Speaking blockchain we talk across borders and universality. If projects form ethical and moral issues I think a project like this will find many obstacles in the future. especially in Islamic countries
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
At large glance it looks interesting but must read more about the project. This is first time I just came to know about it and it just skipped away completely and didn't appear on my radar earlier. I need to go through some previous to get the status of the project and about it itself to reach at some reliable information.
Activity: 224
May life grant you …
12 months of love,
52 weeks of joy,
365 days of success,
8760 hours of good health,
52600 minutes of inner peace
3153600 seconds of happiness!

Bright and joyful Christmas!

This is very nice, thank you for such a congratulation! And to your project I wish prosperity and successful growth!
Did you know that 81% of dating site users tend to provide fake data about their height, weight or age by filling in a profile questionnaire? The scientists of the University of Wisconsin-Madison concluded that. According to their research, women tend to point out the weight, which is less by 3-5 kilograms of their factual one. Men tend to minimize this figure by only 1-2 kilograms, but they do not fight shy to add a few centimeters to their height. Fake age data are provided by them much less often than by women.

A questionnaire which the user provides with information about himself/herself is an extremely unreliable source of information for choosing a partner, cause willingness to slightly stretch data is too great, and it is impossible to verify this data in fact. We guess today, in the modern technology age, this tool is highly inefficient and outdated. That's why, within our DateCoin dating-service, we apply neural networks, intelligent algorithms and technologies for working over numerous data to compile a sample of partners. Our dating platform selects users of partners, based on their tastes and preferences, like photos, communication manner. And what is most important – you select a partner only from the list of real users with real photos! More information about our innovative day-service is available at https://datecoin.io.

May life grant you …
12 months of love,
52 weeks of joy,
365 days of success,
8760 hours of good health,
52600 minutes of inner peace
3153600 seconds of happiness!

Bright and joyful Christmas!

Pages:
Jump to: