Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖 - page 5. (Read 26583 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi Admin?
I read about your project. It looks nice.
I will love to make a review about your project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/datecoin   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
thanks you for your trust!
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion!
Impeccable approach,  good website.  Good luck guys!
thanks for the support!
so after 1 month of trading still not able to be listed at cmc ?
follow the news. As soon as there will be news - we will definitely inform about it
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
U have quite a strong competition but the good thing is that the industry never dies.. Good luck with the project.
I think that this industry will also change, so it is important to follow the trends, in any case, the project seems interesting, let's see how they will do with the bounty participants
Activity: 110
U have quite a strong competition but the good thing is that the industry never dies.. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/datecoin   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
copper member
Activity: 196
I like that DateCoin is based on successful and profitable dating service. Good luck.
Activity: 6
so after 1 month of trading still not able to be listed at cmc ?
so when you can simply withdrawn tokens ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The user no longer has to filter the entire base of girls and spend time watching a huge number of questionnaires - intelligent algorithms will make an ideal sample. I think that many men dream about this Grin
you should be more active on social , ico ended you took all $ , and cant even make new post on twitter how things is going , what's going on - nothing. no coins , no info. Strong team people say? i dont see anything strong, here hairy neck dude and nikita babycry face man , looks like waiting for the honey only LOL, gl anyways
Thank you for your interest in our project. We are sorry that you do not closely follow the project on social networks. Our team regularly notifies subscribers and participants about the further development of the project. We go according to the roadmap.
♨️ Please note!

Dear subscribers, our token has been put up for listing through a voting procedure on BitMart, a cryptocurrency exchange.

To learn more about the exchange, please visit CoinMarketCap rating on the following link https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitmart/   

We ask of our community to support the DateCoin project and vote for us on this page:  https://www.bitmart.com/vote   

VOTING RULES:

✅ Voting runs through 25 June 2018 at 00:00 (UTC) to 10 July 2018 at 00:00 (UTC).

✅ To vote you need to be registered on BitMart.

✅ You can vote daily! First vote is cast free of charge, however, any consecutive vote costs 1 BMX. BitMart will keep all the BMX paid to support the project and use them to help promote the project when it takes victory. People who give BMX in favour of other projects will get a refund in 3 working days after the end of the vote.

✅ You can also retweet BitMart posts on Twitter https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange/status/1010269962991230976 and invite your audience to vote for our project! You can win 100 BMX in this case.

🥇🏆🥇The winner project will be announced on 11 July 2018 🥇🏆🥇

We are asking you to support us!

https://datecoin.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Despite the fact that the sphere of online Dating for a long time has a tight competition,most niche large services offer almost the same type of services.Investment in such a system allows you to get a substantial profit over time.The project implemented a specific model of gradual destruction of spent tokens, which will lead to an increase in the cost of remaining in circulation.Another advantage is that the Datecoin team is going to add coins to the listings of the largest exchanges.
you should be more active on social , ico ended you took all $ , and cant even make new post on twitter how things is going , what's going on - nothing. no coins , no info. Strong team people say? i dont see anything strong, here hairy neck dude and nikita babycry face man , looks like waiting for the honey only LOL, gl anyways
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
As I see on Whitepaper/Roadmap for Q2-3 2018 you plan to launch the application in the target countries, which countries are targeted? Do you have an interest in developing a project in Latin America?
I know hat this project is good and interesting certainly the team will work hard to achieve this success.
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
Activity: 98
I know hat this project is good and interesting certainly the team will work hard to achieve this success.
Behind the technologies of neural networks the future. A strong team and product.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
A good idea that is different from many others. I am more than sure that they will make successful ICO.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Pages:
Jump to: