Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 24. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I will be waiting for those screenshots of new design of platform which are mainly designed for industry. Last week's deployment of automatic cluster deployments hopefully will give expected results. What I mean to say with this is team will have good news for us if everything goes as planned in testing of those tools.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This weekly update development is very good thing happened to keep us all on the actual information. Being a working and real business you can share with us within limit to keep important thing away but still many things can be shared. It isn't too long wait to be worried, about that Abra 1.0 planned for September but till then we can prepare ourselves for the future platform well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Investors will be able to lend part of loan needed. That is the essence of Debitum Network - diversification! We don’t have a model where one investor needs to invest whole loan. Investment advice aside - I would personally split my money between several acceptable loans to minimize risk even more
Activity: 238
While we are at it. I suppose that each individual investor will be able to chose to buy loan insurance on his portion of a loan or not.
E.g. in most simple case, two investors each finance half of a $10,000 loan. Investor1 could buy loan insurance on his $5k exposure from a service provider on the network. And investor2 may decide not to take insurance. Is that correct?
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
The debitum token will be mainly used only to pay fees for making the loans . Those fees will be very minimal compared to the value of the loan .

Using debitum tokens as the form of fiat for creating a loan is a longer term goal. So even once the platform launches the demand for deb tokens will be small . Only once loans are backed by the token will we see the demand rise .
Hold is the right reason if you want to profit the word is very I believe when I join the world of crypto, especially if Deb continues to develop this platform for the better surely there will be a surprise in the future.
Merit: 517
The debitum token will be mainly used only to pay fees for making the loans . Those fees will be very minimal compared to the value of the loan .

Using debitum tokens as the form of fiat for creating a loan is a longer term goal. So even once the platform launches the demand for deb tokens will be small . Only once loans are backed by the token will we see the demand rise .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i'm struggling to see the value of the deb token in the network, hearing that they are going to start giving out loans but these will be FIAT and not connected to the deb token in any way really undervalues it for me
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
as many project just the communities of crypto are not patient and big investors stepping up at low price, everybosy just need to breah in and hold, 1-12 months many projects which are now undervalued will moon

Indeed some project worth to hodl like Debitum that is really big thing and in long run this will perform wonderful. This is not good action to sell in panic there is big potential to get very strong position in coming days as like they are developing this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
They are building platform and also they care very much of customers and that's why it was made clear in roadmap how they will develop the future's platform. It was planned for third quarter of the year and till then timely updates will appear. Investors knew this things from start that it is serious business which needs time and resources.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
The price variation happens mainly because of current volume but the development of Debitum Network is happening and if you believe at project, it is recommended to keep the tokens.
I will certainly keep my tokens, in fact I am adding at the current price now.
I would say its very cheap right now, because it's affected by the overall market condition, I expect a good return in a short term when the
market pump begins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The price variation happens mainly because of current volume but the development of Debitum Network is happening and if you believe at project, it is recommended to keep the tokens.
Merit: 517
as many project just the communities of crypto are not patient and big investors stepping up at low price, everybosy just need to breah in and hold, 1-12 months many projects which are now undervalued will moon
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 Initially deb tokens are not used to back the loan - loans are to be provided in fiat. We are working on partnerships now to be able to use DEB tokens as collateral for providing fiat loan.

As of to default of the loan - if debt collection or insurance can’t help - money is lost Sad But I would advice never to put all capital in a single asset, rather diversify it via more. Hence if say 1-2% of assets default, in total still profit would be made. I hope that answers the first part
Is it correct that DEBITUM NETWORK will be implemented into the Orca project? This is right information? I hope this is truth. Thank you for answer.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
An interesting discussion on Reddit about Deb price at the end of the year. https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/comments/8kjgnm/whats_your_prediction_of_deb_coin_by_end_of_year/

People are comparing it to Populous and saying one will be the winner the other the loser. Kinda think they are missing the point as this market is plenty big enough for both to do very well. There's no reason why two innovative solutions like DEB and PPT can't prosper togeather.
You are right, they cannot compare and I will be happy if I will see both progress.
Actually I am also an investor of PPT from the beginning and the price has really dump significantly but in overall I am still profitable.
Just like what I did with my PPT, I will also hold my DEB token for the long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
An interesting discussion on Reddit about Deb price at the end of the year. https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/comments/8kjgnm/whats_your_prediction_of_deb_coin_by_end_of_year/

People are comparing it to Populous and saying one will be the winner the other the loser. Kinda think they are missing the point as this market is plenty big enough for both to do very well. There's no reason why two innovative solutions like DEB and PPT can't prosper togeather.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Debitum is absolutely unique I  the crypto environment. I am a small businessman. Our biggest challenge is financing for our businesses. Debitum is filling a massive gap in the market. It has real time practical value. Watch it's value grow when the financing starts in September.

It's a long term project, I do not judge it now despite the fact that the value is very low.
Eventually as it keeps improving the more people will notice its importance and they will put their money on this project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Debitum is absolutely unique I  the crypto environment. I am a small businessman. Our biggest challenge is financing for our businesses. Debitum is filling a massive gap in the market. It has real time practical value. Watch it's value grow when the financing starts in September.
Debitum community! Check out re-designed subreddit! It features partnership links, exchanges and much more. Next to that all updates will be shared there as well, so dont forget to subscribe!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/
Activity: 189
I want to be a Lender not a borrower so 10-15% ROI yearly? How long is the average loan time span?
And at the end of the loan i get paid in Debitum coin or BTC/ETH? My choice in what currency i want to get paid back in?
Pages:
Jump to: