Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 21. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Debitum is one of those projects which is solving a REAL NEED. I am grateful to every person who sold his tokens for pennies to me today .. love them!!
Only risk is .. will platform come out ? ... I believe it will !!! So let us wait till end of 2018 then!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Debitum Network has an experienced team, motivated. We believe the idea of this project can be a valid alternative to traditional financing models. And with team constantly working on the project, development, marketing.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
good communication just a shame price is low for all the investors
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This is what most people wanted nonstop communication even on small things. Debitum team is releasing good updates and we can see everyone is appreciating and willing to support the future's develpment happily knowing it will still take some time. I glad that social media is consecutively sharing good news with us which is mobilizing us here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Are you guys meeting Suppo this week or have spent any time with him at the conference? He was very positive early on... Thanks for answer.

As developers said, the team have met him on some NY conference couple of weeks ago. beta testing is in July Smiley nothing has changed so far
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Are you guys meeting Suppo this week or have spent any time with him at the conference? He was very positive early on... Thanks for answer.
Activity: 14
Seems interesting plan. Very nice vision, outstanding approach!  Good luck fellows.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Same reason we all did. But not to be down 82%.  That’s a long way to climb back. Den needs to increase 400 % at today’s price to break even from ico price.
As easy it fall down, it is also easy to climb back, we have not witness a bull season yet so the price will stay below ICO price.
It's not a big problem my friend if you trust DEB  because no matter what, you will hold it firmly.
Activity: 17
Hi team.
Their idea is rather attractive in my view.
Unblemished vision, very nice website.
Activity: 266
I accumulated on the way down at .07 and then .049....though t it was a smart thing to do.  No it wasn't. ...so you can keep buying so thar DEB wont be delisted from exchange...so thanks for buying at all tome low $$$.
Activity: 266
nothing just fomo for other projects because price bounce up, Im debitum believer and price is lowest ever , DEbitum make a mistake to let the trading in bear market with one exchange so far away from launching platform (September), everything looks good just the PR and timing bad, I'm accumlating, everyone does what he/she understands, DEbitum should have launched in July/August.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Same reason we all did. But not to be down 82%.  That’s a long way to climb back. Den needs to increase 400 % at today’s price to break even from ico price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
We are currently focused on platform and business development. Weekly development iterations towards a successful platform release in September 2018. Closed beta testing with initial partners starts in July 2018.
https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1007186030317985793

This is awesome update future plans of this project are looking very attractive I also believe this will perform so nice. This is right time to buy more current process of development is looking really great and in future it will be great one.
Activity: 630
We are currently focused on platform and business development. Weekly development iterations towards a successful platform release in September 2018. Closed beta testing with initial partners starts in July 2018.
https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1007186030317985793

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
in essence investors will have a choice to use fiat or crypto for topping-up their Debitum Network account (funds available to invest in small business loans)

How can the debitum network will help to invest in small business loans, whether debitum network will have the facility to choose such type of companies?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 in essence investors will have a choice to use fiat or crypto for topping-up their Debitum Network account (funds available to invest in small business loans)
Activity: 630
I think it is better for Debitum to start in small countries they already know well and take it from there. In countries like UK and US the SME financing is a cut-troath business with lower potential ROI than e.g. in Eastern Europe where SME loans are hard to get. It's always better to pick the low hanging fruit first.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Great to hear some positive news in this highly depressing bear market. Thanks for posting guys.
We will definitely see the price increase in the future.
Bear market continues, bad for those who have not seen an opportunity to buy, some people might dump but they will probably buy
again once it will again rise. Still below ICO but nothing to worry as most coins are really falling right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Great to hear some positive news in this highly depressing bear market. Thanks for posting guys.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Absolutely true that price are low if we look at them keeping the Debitum in front. But this is free market not everyone can wait for launch and hold. They are sharing updates related to development because everything falls in building process. I will surely pick more if my pocket allowed me as already every single market is down temporarily.
Pages:
Jump to: