Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 30. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Yes, I agree. 80% of ICOs fail because their project is not viable. Some projects even fail because they waste too much of their budget on getting listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
All they need to focus on is getting the platform going. Finding borrowers and investors to come to the platform. That's where exposure and marketing will make a difference.
Paying money to get on more exchanges is just stupid. Why? Because next week there are already new coins coming to that exchange, so the new exposure gained by a new listing is very short-lived, a week or two...
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Getting on more exchanges makes no difference. It's just an extra place where people can buy, but at the same time it's also an extra place where people can sell. There is always a seller for every buyer. So more exchanges cannot alter the true value of a coin. A new exchange can give a short term boost, but that gets reversed pretty quickly.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hi, how would you rate in %,  the benefit of using this lending service comparing to the usual banking system? Let’s take Europe as an example. So how much is it profitable to lend money exactly in the way proposed, than to take a loan from a bank?
Activity: 168
i see it as more of a poker-like gamble...i can do my research and make my choice...not like a slot machine
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
I went all in DEB i iust don’t understand how why they went so high in total supply
I’m hoping that my kids kids kids ect will benefit from the DEB token. Just keep passing it down and no reason to ever sell imo
That's a big long term hold, maybe we are talking here of 50 years holding.
If we can survive that you can give your kids a real financial freedom and they does not need to work to earn money.
Activity: 121
I went all in DEB i iust don’t understand how why they went so high in total supply
I’m hoping that my kids kids kids ect will benefit from the DEB token. Just keep passing it down and no reason to ever sell imo
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You can use a chance and buy some more if you wish. Price is determined by the market.
One thing needs to be said ! There are no admins as in this DEBitum
Activity: 238
Creating awareness (information distribution) is the best element of successful ICO/Platform,I would love to be in cooperation for the marketing and promotion of your ICO/platform
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Debitum Network and KTU partnership

Debitum announced newest partnership with Lithuania Kaunas University of Technology (KTU). KTU will take part in the development of Debitum Network Trust rating calculation algorithm for ecosystem community members.

KTU was established back in 1922, since then they are working on a sustainable partnership between science and business developing and implementing new ideas, innovations, and inventions.

https://blog.debitum.network/trust-rating-debitum-network-ktu-partnership/

I`m quite satisfied with DEB price, it rises gradually, with advancements in product development.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I am long on Debitum project and seeing everything in this regard. Team behind the scene is working though it is understandable why everything isn't shared and communicated. Still when they consider something shareable like recent partnerships it is publicized. A running business with active clients what else to be more to have reasons for waiting.
Activity: 57
Hello. Can the process of a debt collection be initiated prematurely? For example, if I was able to increase efficiency and to pay a loan before agreed deadline.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Is this coin traded in somewhere else except Kucoin? I have some issues about there so I don't want to use Kucoin now. But I don't see Debitum on Idex or other platforms. Why would nobody add Debitum? Isn't that decentralized exchange platforms duty to have all Ethereum based tokens?
Let me direct you to where it is being traded, you can check the link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/debitum-network/#markets
and all exchanges are working except for DDEX which has little volume.
Actually, for now it was only Kucoin which has a big volume and I think you should wait if you want other exchanges
because right now that's all the team can offer.

As for me, I don't have issue with Kucoin so I can trade anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
Is this coin traded in somewhere else except Kucoin? I have some issues about there so I don't want to use Kucoin now. But I don't see Debitum on Idex or other platforms. Why would nobody add Debitum? Isn't that decentralized exchange platforms duty to have all Ethereum based tokens?
Activity: 238
If these crooks put half of this effort into creating their own coin and having an ICO they would make more money. How can you steal all of someone crypto and feel slightly good about it. Disgusting behaviour!
Activity: 85
If one of the participant of my community turns out to be a fraud, what sanctions will be imposed on him personally? I don’t want other participants that perform their tasks well to suffer from him.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
I belived in this projekt from day 1 2018 and 2019 will be good years to be invested in DEB. Its going to be a intresting year to folow your development keep up the good work. And are waiting for new exchanges that i know will come soon.
I also hope the same because I hold some DEB that I still have, from a few days it is DEB has shown development I think a good idea if the exchange will be added again
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Exactly, If we move in this direction, it will, be a positive development and certainly more exchanges will come soon, new partnerships and major accomplishment!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Looking realy good that DEB can move up like this even with realy low volume! Its going to moon when it hits a large exchange
Activity: 143
I've been offline for sometime now. What did I miss?  What's new for DEB?
Pages:
Jump to: