Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 31. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
 Price in ETH, BTC has been remarkably stable. Can't help ethereum's price falling. Some people have converted their deb back to eth. no one has lost anything. if/when eth returns to 900, Deb will be well passed 13c even if its before product launch in Q3
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Price is rising slowly. Will we see 10 cents by next week? What do you think?
It's only traded in Kucoin. Even Idex haven't added them. I wish we could see some arbitrage opportunity.
Of course, many really want this to happen. In addition, it would be even better if the price goes above 0.1. We will see
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Can US citizens participate in your ICO? Most platforms do not allow this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
It's only traded in Kucoin. Even Idex haven't added them. I wish we could see some arbitrage opportunity.
If the price will continue to rise then it's possible, we are just starting to climb and when the market are bullish, nothing is impossible
so any token can rise. What we need now is the volume, with 1 million dollars 24 hours trading volume, it would already attract traders and investors.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I just sent 2900 DEB To MEW my third batch over the course of a couple days this last transaction was about three hours ago from kucoin And it says that the transaction was a success but it is not showing in my wallet when I click on transaction ID it says it’s not a valid ID for no record of it is anyone else having problems like it was
I think this kind of problem should be raise to the exchange so your problem will be timely address.
I did send DEB tokens in my Kucoin exchange but have not experience any problem, I am sure this is just a minor problem, go follow up that with the site
by sending support.
Activity: 168
How is security of the platform going to be done?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I just sent 2900 DEB To MEW my third batch over the course of a couple days this last transaction was about three hours ago from kucoin And it says that the transaction was a success but it is not showing in my wallet when I click on transaction ID it says it’s not a valid ID for no record of it is anyone else having problems like it was
Activity: 98
This is a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in. Hopefully worth the investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
as far as I understand, the project has just recently completed the sale of tokens, but it was already successfully launched. I think if you give the team time, then it will be just an incredible product
All it is, the token pretty quickly added to the stock exchanges after ico. In this not easy time, there is certainly merit team. And you have to hope that now with all the token will grow and give profit to investors.
This project is really an interesting with the successful Ico. I believe they will meet the expectations of the investors in time. Do they have plans to lists debitum in other exchange aside from kucoin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
who is now in chat read and accumlate this week more price is cheap 50% less than ico and many news and more social media this coming weeks read the above 100 posts
Activity: 238
Yeah, what ever happening behind the scenes we would like to know. Must be there an special admin that can do that so we can get regular updates like what ever it is even to see the team in office or meet up or what ever you working on right now, it will helps new ppl who came to telegram to know that the project is actually have a good communication with community. If I join telegram channel I always see if they have regular updates or lack of updates.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Check reason why developers have chosen KuCoin and not other for now:

-      Low trading and withdrawal fees
-      Easy account creation
-      Exchange platform is easy to understand
-      Vast range of coins
-      Security: Excellent
-      Deposit Fees: Free
I would really like to see Debitum also on some decentralized exchanges like Heat or Waves. Are there any plans for that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
as far as I understand, the project has just recently completed the sale of tokens, but it was already successfully launched. I think if you give the team time, then it will be just an incredible product
All it is, the token pretty quickly added to the stock exchanges after ico. In this not easy time, there is certainly merit team. And you have to hope that now with all the token will grow and give profit to investors.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
A lot of people should not take be investing because they can’t handle losing. If you can’t stomach the swings then maybe sell some or all of your position. It’s only been trading for a few months since the ICO so don’t you think you should give them some time to rollout their product?
Good luck, see you in q3

Thank you, me and my group were about to invest in iagon now we will not. Now that i know that you guys are also a part of this scam gang as debitum is, i will make sure the word is spread out, and will divert them to this page.. whoever talks about iagon. Especially in Crypto Zombie's telegram group. Will make sure all are now made aware of.

you DO realize that what you are responding to was just lifted from the debitum telegram group don't you??...yours, mine, and a few other newbies are the only "real" people on this thread...its nothing but sockpuppets here
Activity: 140
If it’s any consolation look at Populous flatlined for months then went to $70 hold on and be patient Debitum community good things come to those that wait not always good to fly out of the blocks !!
Activity: 76
A lot of people should not take be investing because they can’t handle losing. If you can’t stomach the swings then maybe sell some or all of your position. It’s only been trading for a few months since the ICO so don’t you think you should give them some time to rollout their product?
Good luck, see you in q3

Thank you, me and my group were about to invest in iagon now we will not. Now that i know that you guys are also a part of this scam gang as debitum is, i will make sure the word is spread out, and will divert them to this page.. whoever talks about iagon. Especially in Crypto Zombie's telegram group. Will make sure all are now made aware of.
Activity: 18
I love the idea of applying blockchain tech to the debt sector but I'm not sure why this platform needs the token it is selling. Could someone explain how having a unique token for the debt platform will add value? Why will it retain or gain value? Thx
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
That would be one of the biggest issues that should have been planned ahead. I feel let down now. Thanks for answer.

I think she just meant it's hard, but it's not an impossible thing! Developers will be working to add in other big exchanges and it will be in due time. Patience, please.
Pages:
Jump to: