Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 94. (Read 58881 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What do you need your token for if your business transactions will be made in fiat currencies?
Good question. Debitum token will be used for investor to pay for additional services in the Debitum ecosystem like debt collection, risk assessment etc. Also tokens will have a toll value, services providers will freeze them to guarantee quality of their services.

Please read our TGE document: https://debitum.network/assets/files/Debitum-TGE-Document-v2.0.pdf
Okay, so I can buy invoices/loans with Debitum Network coin and get return in the same token?
Investments in loans are made in fiat and interest is paid in fiat also. Debitum token will be used for investor to pay for additional services like debt collection, risk assessment etc.
Hence we provide option to convert part of interest to be received automatically from fiat to tokens. Otherwise investors would receive fiat repayment + interest.
Activity: 70
What do you need your token for if your business transactions will be made in fiat currencies?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This project looks good. I'll put into my watch list. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
now very many projects are awake and it turns out after until the market price of the token never touched the ico price of the project itself maybe I feel this project will not be like that by holding airdrop or gift for the development of this project
Activity: 56
Okay, so I can buy invoices/loans with Debitum Network coin and get return in the same token?
I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
packingintestine, yes, we have provided LinkedIn profiles for every team member and advisor on our website https://debitum.network/.
Project looks very interesting. Please reserve russian Ann + Pitch story whitepaper translation for me. I can provide samples of my previous work if needed.
Thanks, Ivanpoldark. We will contact you by PM after we launch bounty campaign.
Yeahhh this project very interesting for development it. i think you need bounty for your project. if you launched bounty signature and social media campaign, that will interesting investor for participate on your projects dev. payment token trhough ETH right? after my singature campaign ends, i am interested for participte on your project if you update signature campaign.

Thanks for the offer. We are considering bounty campaign for Debitum Network project. We hope to have more news this week. We will post it here, but you are also welcome to join our Telegram channel (https://t.me/joinchat/G6KFmURKsu0FIfJetJ3mOA) for updates.
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
In case you have any questions, just drop a line in here and we are ready to answer them. Use cases of Debitum Network ecosystem for small business: invoice financing for releasing frozen capital in long payment terms, short-term loans for working capital, long-term loans for capital investments, VAT refund for increasing working capital, contract financing for delivering good to the agreed customer, to name just a few.

You are welcome to join our Telegram channel for open discussion: https://t.me/joinchat/G6KFmURKsu0FIfJetJ3mOA
Can you explain exactly how tokens will be used in the platform?

Thanks for your questions. It will have Utility value (to pay for services) & Toll value (service providers will freeze some to guarantee quality).
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Project looks very interesting. Please reserve russian Ann + Pitch story whitepaper translation for me. I can provide samples of my previous work if needed.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Yeahhh this project very interesting for development it. i think you need bounty for your project. if you launched bounty signature and social media campaign, that will interesting investor for participate on your projects dev. payment token trhough ETH right? after my singature campaign ends, i am interested for participte on your project if you update signature campaign.
Activity: 56
Can you explain exactly how tokens will be used in the platform?
Sorry for not answering. You will be able to invest in ETH.
Activity: 18
I guess you missed my question regarding accepted payment methods. Will I be able to invest via BTC, ETH, FIAT?

Good luck spreading the word about this project!
You're willing to make a platform backed only for p2p or you intend to expand it to b2b? I really enjoy projects like those platforms and I wonder if you can launch a beta product for early investors to test it? I saw you guys have an excellent experience with the financial market but would be great to see more people from the team with blockchain and crypto experienced to bring a good value for the whole project. Besides that I see you have a future and can be one of few enterprises that could deliver a good product for crypto community.

In fact Debitum Network is B2B ecosystem for serving small business worldwide and to link them with investors and other financing process actors. The financing process depends on blockchain ensured trust rating to allow for picking business partners more efficiently and transparently.

You can take a look at our MVP - https://demo.debitum.network We have developed it as a proof of concept of Debitum Network secondary market. It runs on Ethereum Ropsten, hence you need Ropsten Ether to run smart contracts and send funds within MVP. To see the technical implementation of MVP, check our GitHub channel - https://github.com/debitum
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
You're willing to make a platform backed only for p2p or you intend to expand it to b2b? I really enjoy projects like those platforms and I wonder if you can launch a beta product for early investors to test it? I saw you guys have an excellent experience with the financial market but would be great to see more people from the team with blockchain and crypto experienced to bring a good value for the whole project. Besides that I see you have a future and can be one of few enterprises that could deliver a good product for crypto community.
Hi guys!

Debitum Network team is in Gibraltar until Wednesday for the d10e conference (http://d10e.biz/gibraltar-2017/#agenda) to network with investors and take part in ICO pitch competition.

Tadas Langaitis, Innovation and Digital Economy committee at the Parliament of Lithuania, Advisor at Debitum Network will be speaking about ICO regulation in EU country famous for decentralized resistance movements on Monday, 30 October [12:15].

Martins Liberts, CEO & Co-Founder at Debitum Network will be pitching Debitum Network on Tuesday 31st October [ICO Pitch #3, 10:20]

We hope to share an online stream!
Great idea.
In real life, many peoples and medium-sized businesses need more money, but banks have a higher threshold, I think it can help them
You are absolutely right. Big financial institutions like banks normally do not work with small and medium businesses leaving them unserved or underserved. Therefore, the credit gap is so big. And in most of our economies small and medium businesses are most crucial part, the backbone of them. Imagine how could we improve our economies by assuring better small and medium business financing. Do you have an idea?
The procedure of the loan from your company must be simplified, To establish a stable relationship with producer and trade company, ask them recommend your service. as for blockchain, i won't discuss this here
lubing7683,
We know how busy small business owners are and thus, we aim to make the smoothest financing application possible, yet with sufficient information for risk assessment. Thanks for suggestion, which confirms our experience that word-of-mouth is the most effective sales channel. Of course, we will have to build the first relationships to establish recommendation network.
Pages:
Jump to: