Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 155. (Read 235067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
I like the concept overall, but what is the strategy to actually get real businesses interested in using DIMCOIN? I think it would be very difficult to convince business to use an uncharted altcoin, rather than something like bitcoin or ethereum.

Did you read OP? I don't see in the roadmap what you say.

They will try to convince small business to be listed in HBSE market instead of stock market wich is over regulated for them.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I like the concept overall, but what is the strategy to actually get real businesses interested in using DIMCOIN? I think it would be very difficult to convince business to use an uncharted altcoin, rather than something like bitcoin or ethereum.

Couldn't you say that about anything though? 

I don't think so. Look at OmiseGo or Iota. Real life use cases and partnerships with real companies. Look at Siacoin, you can rent out your own storage... these are real use cases that I don't think are present here yet. Too early for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Couldn't you say that about anything though? 
Activity: 26
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?

Why ? Read the Paper. The Whitepaper and many other sites . Read and Learn . And then decide
Activity: 10
Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.

Most of the bitcoins I am getting from their Signature Campaign is the coins I will be using to to buy some Dimcoins. With a lot of participation and investors, I think these will be another ICO, I am jealous to the participants of the bounty campaign, I hope I can join that too.
Am with that strategy also, almost all of the coins I am earning in campaign is what I am investing as well, and up until now I have no regrets in investing here in this project, I have earn what they promised and still waiting for the next distribution of income.
its the best way to grow your investment, using your campaign earnings to buy this project, showing that in anyhow bright future will come along
with this and success will be seen by those investors who place their entry to this coin project, glad i also did part of this and I'm promoting it
to provide more knowledge and to attract more investors to earn from this coin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi Guys, got the email for payout a couple of days ago. I followed the pdf en filled the form, website said I will receive a confirmation mail but didn't receive any.
Should I redo the form?
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.

Most of the bitcoins I am getting from their Signature Campaign is the coins I will be using to to buy some Dimcoins. With a lot of participation and investors, I think these will be another ICO, I am jealous to the participants of the bounty campaign, I hope I can join that too.
Am with that strategy also, almost all of the coins I am earning in campaign is what I am investing as well, and up until now I have no regrets in investing here in this project, I have earn what they promised and still waiting for the next distribution of income.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?

I do hope that your case will be resolved by the dimcoin team.
Maybe there have been delays on their part, but, I believe they will rectify your situation as they are doing legit business so far.
If you can read few pages back, some of the investors had their delays of receiving their tokens but they got it.
More patience from your side as you invested a hefty amount. And don't give up of acquiring what you should have if all what you stated were true. Good luck.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
When is the next distribution? 11 days have passed to me and not received anything in my depotwalllet
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Sounds amazing and i have seen a huge amount of participation and total investment already included in this project, it looks like I'm also going to participate as soon as possible. have fun!

Well, that number is not a small number, although NEM is still ranked seventh based on cryptos market capitalization, I am still interested in investing in it, should I wait until next week and see what happens to cryptos, or now is the right time?

if now is the right time or not is a million dollar question!  it is the very same as asking will the bitcoin split or not? anyone can give you their gut impulse feeling but no one can be 100% safe in either way you decide to go.

I think maybe now is the right time for investing in alt's coins and ICO like Dimcoin, because No one can be sure what's happened with bitcoin after Segwit. It may be a much lower risk from loose than keeping money in BTC. I think it's too optimistic Of people who are expecting triple price after august
well lets hope that dimcoin will not affect after segwit lets see what will happen but I believe the price will increase after segwit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I took part in the Bounty campaign and also received the DIMCOIN for both twitter and facebook for 2nd and 3rd week. But I have not received the Twitter bounty for the first week. Hope you will send this to me by knowing this.
My twitter profile is:

@CMohapat
Activity: 4
I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
could you please somebody help me

I want to join the ICO with depotwallet. Will I just send some NEM to the ICO 's NEM address and in 10 days they will send my DIMCOINs? is it all?
Don't they need my depotwallet's deposit address or anything else?

Thak you very much.

If you send your xem from your depotwallet they can see the sending address of the transaction. No other informations needed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
How to see whether you have received coins in NEM Wallet ? I am not able to locate any tabs which shows DIM.Coins and DIM.Tokens. Can anyone enlightenment on this. Thank you. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
i've got my dim:coins and dim:tokens today... thanks...
i use the nem nano wallet
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
could you please somebody help me

I want to join the ICO with depotwallet. Will I just send some NEM to the ICO 's NEM address and in 10 days they will send my DIMCOINs? is it all?
Don't they need my depotwallet's deposit address or anything else?

Thak you very much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
is it a Joke or something?  i did post every single day on fb & Twitter.  But i Get fb bounty coin,  and on Twitter spreadsheet wrote  "CAN'T FOUND " .  i mean what is it?
I request you please chack it again.
hey dear, 
My Twitter list was #87.
i wish you will help me to find my POSTs.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Received second payment from facebook bounty .
I just received 8571 DIMCOIN for six days , I think this incorrect because I following this full . Could you explain to me why ?
wow just by participating for the social bounty you able to get this share coins? if only I knew this coming and with how the investors showing interest with this promising project I'm seeing that it will become huge when it hits into the trade / exchange site.

i dont see this as something positive. If bounty participants can get so many dimcoin easily, that also proved that the market will be heavily mark down by these participants. Some more these participants aim is to get money out of these bounty and not mainly for investing. So some if not most will likely to cash out and provide a strong supply.
I don’t see how this is bad, if that happens and that pushes the price lower then buy even more dimcoin at those discounted prices and enjoy being able to get another discount on your coins, by buying cheaper coins then your ROI will happen even earlier than expected and you will be able to collect the fruits of trusting in this great project.
Jump to: