Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 151. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
The platform profit share for token holders having 50 or more dim token is amazing and I joined the sale with XEM after I saw this on white paper.
You are right. This means if you invest min. $50 you are the right to get 30% (of course according to the percentage of your DIMTOKEN)  of the DIM ecosystem's net fees. I also prefer to join the ICO with NEM. 10% NEM discount is not bad Smiley

When is the 10% discount deadline, why should I invest in NEM than RPL, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both, when viewed from its price in the market that is not much different. Please share your experience with NEM.
No such deadline specified so seems like it be available throughout the ICO period so as to encourage use of NEM as investment.
By investing in NEM you get 10% on top of current ICO bonus Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Many people do not have the patience to wait for the funds. May really need to consider the acceleration of transfers to impatient people cherished their nerves.
There is many people who invest in dimcoin,so it's likely the transfer speed is slow because of that
And it has been said that payment day is friday,so for the investor who didn't recieve yet will have to wait patiently
I guess they have the right to complain about the slow transaction because in the first place they are the one who are investing in this project, they want to see results of what they're doing. This project has a big chance of being a success and people must be willing to see it through the process.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
i recieved 1 XEM in my wallet with message "media Bounty" if payment is form media bounty then it should not be 1XEM?
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
The platform profit share for token holders having 50 or more dim token is amazing and I joined the sale with XEM after I saw this on white paper.
You are right. This means if you invest min. $50 you are the right to get 30% (of course according to the percentage of your DIMTOKEN)  of the DIM ecosystem's net fees. I also prefer to join the ICO with NEM. 10% NEM discount is not bad Smiley

When is the 10% discount deadline, why should I invest in NEM than RPL, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both, when viewed from its price in the market that is not much different. Please share your experience with NEM.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Am I the only one who is unable to login to the depotwallet as I somehow can't choose for 'select a wallet in local storage'?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
im selling 8400 coins for 70 usd worth of btc. Who wants it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

I invested some.
I really like projects that share the profit  Cheesy
They attract me easily as just DIMCOIN did Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi Dev me wrongly counted the rates for 3 and 4 weeks on the company's Twitter. Look at the 3 week (11.07-18.07) - 7 days (6 days?) 4 weeks (18.07-25.07) - 7 days (5days?) https://prnt.sc/g06sal . I performed all tasks from 29.06 to 25.07 and did not miss a single day. I ask you to correct the data in the table and correctly calculate the shares for the work done. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Yes I agree It should be a strong altcoin going forward.
Is there any news that DIMCOIN will be listed on
any particular exchanges sometime soon?
the project is pretty near to success but indeed i have been waiting next destinations exchanges

because it should be the popular and i expect DIMcoin will be listed bittrex soon or any big exchanges
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Guys invest using nem if possible you get additional 10% bonus only 4 days left for 20% bonus don't miss it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Many people do not have the patience to wait for the funds. May really need to consider the acceleration of transfers to impatient people cherished their nerves.

There is many people who invest in dimcoin,so it's likely the transfer speed is slow because of that
And it has been said that payment day is friday,so for the investor who didn't recieve yet will have to wait patiently
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
Well look on the bright side people are getting impatient on the launch of DIMCOIN which means they are anticipating on the official launch of DIMCOIN in exchanges. One thing is for sure it means that the traders are looking forward to trade DIMCOIN. Now I don't know what price movement it will have but expect a big volume when it launch.

That is a good sign if people are getting impatient with the release. I mean, if they are so eager in waiting, then there would be a huge influx of investors or people who are willing on trying it out. I believe that DIMCOIN has the potential in dominating the world of cryptocurrencies but not that popular compared to bitcoin. The price maybe highly dependent on the price of bitcoin since investors use this as an investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Well look on the bright side people are getting impatient on the launch of DIMCOIN which means they are anticipating on the official launch of DIMCOIN in exchanges. One thing is for sure it means that the traders are looking forward to trade DIMCOIN. Now I don't know what price movement it will have but expect a big volume when it launch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hey.. purchase the coin on July15 and submitted Depotwallet address on July19 but haven't received any coin yet.

Do I need to wait longer??

Thanks!
Andy

Yes. You must wait to friday. It's the next payday
Activity: 2
Hey.. purchase the coin on July15 and submitted Depotwallet address on July19 but haven't received any coin yet.

Do I need to wait longer??

Thanks!
Andy
Activity: 46
Sent some XEM to DIMCOINs Address "ND4AIV-TN6P5P-SOADJI-YIPKGH-YL7RII-2QRPSJ-ET7S"
but without "Mosaic Transfer". Is that wrong, or won't get my DIM Tokens now?
Jump to: