Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 47. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Yes, I agreed with you. And dim team choose NEM because of NEM’s high security and fast speed as well as many more other benefits.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
I've tested all the possible ways to buy and sell DIM and here's the result:

http://telegra.ph/DIM-Exchange-Status-04-08

Post will be updated regularly.

Treat your money with care.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
when it get start?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Does anybody know when dim.token would get listed on an exchange? Shouldn't that have already been hapened?

dim:tokens can be traded on https://nemchange.com

Thanks for that, I will have a closer look into nemchange.com, I haven‘t known about it ... I don’t trade very often.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Does anybody know when dim.token would get listed on an exchange? Shouldn't that have already been hapened?

dim:tokens can be traded on https://nemchange.com
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Dim Tokens will be traded on Hybse once it's functional in June this year.

Thanks, haven't known Tokens will only be traded on Hybse. Anyway, it doesn't matter for me, I'm invested for the long run and I think Hybse will be huge.

If it really goes live in June this would be really huge. No doubt about that. Any official statement about that ? or just on the roadmap?

Thanks, haven't known Tokens will only be traded on Hybse. Anyway, it doesn't matter for me, I'm invested for the long run and I think Hybse will be huge.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DIM, we need Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.
you need to be patient buddy, DIMCOIN will eventually get listed on all those exchanges once HYBSE becomes functional.

Patience is being necessary for the communty

the features of this currencies is amazing and team are work hard
we just need to wait to grow slow and solid

This coin will became one of the must promise project by the end of 2018 and 2019

Keeping holding guys the moon will be to close for this and i wanna take a rocket to there it go.

I totally agree with you, we all need to be patient, the team has proved several times already that they are working hard towards their goals. Dimcoin will be big before the end of this year, let's patiently wait for the rocket driver to take us to the moon.

Bittrex, Binance, Bitifinex, Huobi, Okex, Kucoin and Poloniex soon....to the moon.

Stop dreaming and wake up to the reality on ground. Dimcoins aren't your traditional ERC20 that are easily added to exchanges. Dimcoins would require additional support and not a lot of exchanges have time for that especially the really busy ones that you did mention and they won't add a coin with tiny volumes.
Several announcement were published previously regarding this issue but it's more like we are failing to understand, its might take some time until Dimcoin gets listed on bigger exchanges since most bigger exchanges have problems integrating the wallet in their exchanges. Lets patiently wait for the team to announce that, we shouldn't put too much pressure since they are aware about listing there.

but they have NEM (XEM) yet.

XEM where? on Binance? it recently got listed the last time I checked.

Bittrex, Binance, Bitifinex, Huobi, Okex, Kucoin and Poloniex soon....to the moon.

Stop dreaming and wake up to the reality on ground. Dimcoins aren't your traditional ERC20 that are easily added to exchanges. Dimcoins would require additional support and not a lot of exchanges have time for that especially the really busy ones that you did mention and they won't add a coin with tiny volumes.

Thats the truth!

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Information regarding more exchanges will be announced as soon as it's ready, we are currently working on that. In the meantime, vote for DIMCOIN to be listed on yet another exchange: https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5728/dimcoin-dim
Wow... Login on Depotwallet with Trezor is online and it`s working.... Very nice ... Good job DIM Team. Hope soon will be good news more.

Hm I think about to buy a Trezor just for NEM and DIM, all my other coins are supported on my Ledger Nano S.
But ... Trezor One or Trezor T with the new OS, I can‘t decide. I still hope NEM/DIM will be supported by the Ledger too someday.

I don´t think that will happen soon. Someone has to code the Ledger app by themselves. If enough people really want it, it might be a good idea to setup a bounty

Bounty for the developement would be huge, I hope NEM will do that somedays, I've already asked for Ledger Support in the NEM topic a few times in the last months.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Wow... Login on Depotwallet with Trezor is online and it`s working.... Very nice ... Good job DIM Team. Hope soon will be good news more.

Hm I think about to buy a Trezor just for NEM and DIM, all my other coins are supported on my Ledger Nano S.
But ... Trezor One or Trezor T with the new OS, I can‘t decide. I still hope NEM/DIM will be supported by the Ledger too someday.

I don´t think that will happen soon. Someone has to code the Ledger app by themselves. If enough people really want it, it might be a good idea to setup a bounty

Thats the truth!

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
but they have NEM (XEM) yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Waiting for big news about HYBSE and CEOs need show your faces by a video talking about DIM.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Patience is being necessary for the communty

the features of this currencies is amazing and team are work hard
we just need to wait to grow slow and solid

This coin will became one of the must promise project by the end of 2018 and 2019

Keeping holding guys the moon will be to close for this and i wanna take a rocket to there it go.

Kindly vote for DIMCOIN to be listed on a new exchange: https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5728/dimcoin-dim, we are currently ranked #2.

Please, Bittrex, Binance or Poloniex
Kindly vote for DIMCOIN to be listed on a new exchange: https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5728/dimcoin-dim, we are currently ranked #2.

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount collected during the ICO?

14 million USD was raised during the DIMCOIN ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: