Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 44. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

That is a really big news!
Exciting days are just around the corner.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Read the article yesterday on twitter. Really interesting approach. Can you share a little bit more about the regulations needed to run the whole Project ? Maybe with some points achieved and still open ? would be really interesting to have a read about it
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
When HYBSE platform starts trading? For the investors, do they only use dimcoin to trade the stocks or coins?

Approx June 2018.
DIMCOIN will be a base currency to trade stocks and other coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
When HYBSE platform starts trading? For the investors, do they only use dimcoin to trade the stocks or coins?
DIM announces IBIN (unique blockchain stock identifier) registration for the comapnies to be listed on HYBSE!

https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350

Exciting!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im hokding Dimcoin since the ICO and I really lost touch with the project.
Its nice to see some progress surfacing on developments. Listing on new
exchanges is always a good move forward, the key for dimcoin holders is
patience.
And pretty soon, most likely in june, Dimcoin planning to launch HYBSE stock market.
In my opinion, this is even more important than exchange listing.

This step is the real key to success. More exchanges will list DIM afterwards for sure. That's the key for the Dim token to become valuable. The effect of staking and profit like with CB or soon IDEX are great and I'm really looking forward to it

Yes , im pretty sure that in HYBSE its the game changer. Can up a lot the price of dimcoin and atract a lot of investors , or if its bad done and managed ruin the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
patience.
And pretty soon, most likely in june, Dimcoin planning to launch HYBSE stock market.

This step is the real key to success. More exchanges will list DIM afterwards for sure. That's the key for the Dim token to become valuable. The effect of staking and profit like with CB or soon IDEX are great and I'm really looking forward to it
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Hey DIM Team, is it safe that HYBSE starts at june 2018? Are DIMTokens then tradable?
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Everyone will be rushing searching for their lost/abandoned/forgotten DIMs in the nearest future Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I am going to invest in Cardstack. I go through whitepaper and it is looking good to me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
you should be aware that visa and mastercard were not wanting anything to do with cryptocurrencies. As for licensing for Wise Consulting, they are waiting on the physical license.
Activity: 307
Im holding since start what do i do with my DimTokens?
Activity: 672
patience.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
patience.
Activity: 49
Who is the escrow service for this ico?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
DIMCOIN to the moon soon!!!
"SOON"

NEM team mentioned DIM in the official twitter:

https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/987028068140224512
They only share annnouncement about DIMCOIN, to let those follower nem geting more know about DIM. I thought no really as good news, and will be an effect make market.
Activity: 672
Excited about the news of GoPax listing but on top of that the listing on blockbid as well.

Australian exchange, Blockbid, who have have launched their QA beta testing today on testnet, are a secure and speedy exchange to look forward to as they are affiliated with their countries government and insured by cybersecurity insurance.

Now I live in Australia and the most recent news I read said that only 3 exchanges had been approved by AUSTRAC ( the digital currency government department) and this being one of them is great to know. Also they're one of the first to be fully covered by cybersecurity insurance.

Lots of positive news for DIM.
I agree, it is a wonderful moment. Also there are a thread at bitcointalk with interesting details about blockbid. I think some people might find that interesting.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-blockbid-bringing-stockmarket-exchange-quality-to-cryptocurrency-2258419
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Excited about the news of GoPax listing but on top of that the listing on blockbid as well.

Australian exchange, Blockbid, who have have launched their QA beta testing today on testnet, are a secure and speedy exchange to look forward to as they are affiliated with their countries government and insured by cybersecurity insurance.

Now I live in Australia and the most recent news I read said that only 3 exchanges had been approved by AUSTRAC ( the digital currency government department) and this being one of them is great to know. Also they're one of the first to be fully covered by cybersecurity insurance.

Lots of positive news for DIM.
Pages:
Jump to: