Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 76. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Does anyone know Dimcoin's current market cap at current price?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12

I need 3 xem borrowed, could someone help me
Are we able to transfer Dimcoin directly from depotwallet to Hitbtc? Also, what do we do with the Dimtoken? Is that being traded?

Bump. Literally forgot I invested in this months ago lol. Not sure what to do here and what we're doing with the Dimtoken?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Are we able to transfer Dimcoin directly from depotwallet to Hitbtc? Also, what do we do with the Dimtoken? Is that being traded?
for now still in maintenance according to status on hitbtc, and my deposit also still not entered after few days ago. maybe we should wait first
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
it has reached 0,40 already my friends! Hold yours dimcoins, because Dimcoin to the moon soon!!!

A big project here guys! $$$$$$ Smiley

Holy smokes! I sure didnt see this one coming so fast... Cheesy HODL DIM guys!
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
it has reached 0,40 already my friends! Hold yours dimcoins, because Dimcoin to the moon soon!!!

A big project here guys! $$$$$$ Smiley
Activity: 476
I have a questions, please help me about that.

I joined the ICO and I have 10,000 DIMCOIN on my acount. It says the value of them is $400 on depotwallet dashboard. But on hitbtc, 1 DIM TOKEN is only $0.25 as shown.

10,000 DIMCOIN = 100 DIM TOKEN, right?

Then my holding is only $25 according to hitbtc. It's not $400 unfortunately. Is my calculation wrong?

Any help is appreciated.
On Depotwallet 1 DimCoin is worth 0,04$ and 1 DimToken is worth 1 Dollar. So 10000*0,04 = 400$

On HitBTC the "highest" Buy Order is 0.000009 Bitcoin (~13,627.37 $ = 1 Bitcoin) => 1 Dimcoin is worth about 0,12$ => your 10.000 DimCoins are Worth about 1.200 $  

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DIM-to-BTC

I hope i could solve your problem Smiley

Thanks for the answer first. But I have a confusion here, what is the thing exchanged on hitbtc platform? Is it DIM COIN or DIM TOKEN? Which one is this? I don't want to make a mistake. If it's DIMCOIN, the price is nice.

And will we able to deposit DIM to hitbtc again? Or permanently closed?

Any comments appreciated!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
it has reached 0,40 already...ho my god! 1.200%

Activity: 40

I joined the ICO and I have 10,000 DIMCOIN on my acount. It says the value of them is $400 on depotwallet dashboard. But on hitbtc, 1 DIM TOKEN is only $0.25 as shown.

Then my holding is only $25 according to hitbtc. It's not $400 unfortunately. Is my calculation wrong?

Any help is appreciated.
On Depotwallet 1 DimCoin is worth 0,04$ and 1 DimToken is worth 1 Dollar. So 10000*0,04 = 400$

On HitBTC the "highest" Buy Order is 0.000009 Bitcoin (~13,627.37 $ = 1 Bitcoin) => 1 Dimcoin is worth about 0,12$ => your 10.000 DimCoins are Worth about 1.200 $ 

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DIM-to-BTC

I hope i could solve your problem Smiley
Activity: 476

Any help is appreciated.
Activity: 2
Hi, how can I transfer my Nem from my exchange account to Deportwallet ?
Need to Nem to transfer DIM to HitBTC
Activity: 64
The price is above ICO, am I right?

You are correct................. a lot :-D
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
The price is above ICO, am I right?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Can we get a CMC listing now?

You must wait when will be 10000$/24 hour volume. In this case, cmc will add DIMCOIN. Now volume lower than 10000$ ...

no worries about that. CMC will list it soon
Activity: 882
DIM Deposits are disabled in HitBTC, saga continues
did a test transfer from Depowallet yesterday & amount is still not credited in HitBTC, be careful for now...

I received an email today after i had send a small amount but also not credited, see below reply today from HitBTC.

Dear Trader,
 DIM deposits are temporarily shut down due to necessary technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Our engineers are in the process of the wallet update: please be sure that your coins are safe and all options will be available as soon as possible.

Thank your for your patience!

Regards
Emiliana Bracco
HitBTC Support team

This is not good at all.
I also experienced it. it has been almost 2 days more deposit dimcoin still not visible in balance and transaction history. hopefully hitbtc team soon overcame it
Activity: 40
did a test transfer from Depowallet yesterday & amount is still not credited in HitBTC, be careful for now...

I received an email today after i had send a small amount but also not credited, see below reply today from HitBTC.

Dear Trader,
 DIM deposits are temporarily shut down due to necessary technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Our engineers are in the process of the wallet update: please be sure that your coins are safe and all options will be available as soon as possible.

Thank your for your patience!

Regards
Emiliana Bracco
HitBTC Support team

This is not good at all.
Activity: 12
Activity: 64
There is good news from the project DIMCOIN is already traded on the exchange hitbtc but one thing is not very happy about the price of DIMCOIN holds within 0.03cents is it too low price for such a powerful and good project? Tell me whether the price for DIMCOIN will increase in the future and what price will it reach in a few months?

You have the same crystal ball that we have....
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Dimcoin on HitBtc  0.0000500eth    
0.0257 cent
Pages:
Jump to: