Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 77. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Tell me how to transfer DIMCOIN tokens from Nanovallet to a exchange. How many XEM should I have on my wallet to pay the transaction? In Nanovallet there is no function of choosing a cryptocurrency for translation there is only a translation only for XEM tell me where in Nanovallet there is a function of switching the translation if i want to translate not XEM and DIMCOIN?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is good news from the project DIMCOIN is already traded on the exchange hitbtc but one thing is not very happy about the price of DIMCOIN holds within 0.03cents is it too low price for such a powerful and good project? Tell me whether the price for DIMCOIN will increase in the future and what price will it reach in a few months?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello Dev, i ask you to write a brief summary how to translate DIMCOIN from Nannovallet to the stock exchange? I have never  Nannovallet before, and I do not know how to transfer it from Nannovallet to the DIMCOIN exchange. In Nannovallet there is generally no option of choosing the currency that you want to translate there is only shown as XEM. Thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
How about this? why still no news from dev about the hitbtc exchange and the ongoing problem. this is very regrettable Huh

definetly thought they could hold the 22. still looking for official statements

Deposits DONE!

The game has started!

dont sell!!!

That's true, I can see them now in my account, but I don't see them at the trading pair, my balance is zero there. https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DIM-to-BTC

For some people it seems to work, there are trades already.

HitBTC is a little funny like that.

You have to go in to your balances, look for DIM, and transfer it to your trading balance. Its just a few clicks, go into balances and you'll work it out.

Thanks, I made this a few times in the past with other coins, but I don‘t use HitBTC very often and now I had forgotten this step  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Can we get a CMC listing now?

You must wait when will be 10000$/24 hour volume. In this case, cmc will add DIMCOIN. Now volume lower than 10000$ ...
Activity: 280
maybe after gain more volume trade DIM will listing on coinmarketcap
dev has said Dimcoin will be listed on all exchanges that are trading NEM, so still hold your coins because this is just first stage
Activity: 88
Activity: 406
Hello tell me how to transfer from Nannovallet DIMCOIN to the  exchange what is paid for the transaction XEM or Dimcoin? How much XEM is needed for a single transaction?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
How about this? why still no news from dev about the hitbtc exchange and the ongoing problem. this is very regrettable Huh

Deposits DONE!

The game has started!

dont sell!!!

That's true, I can see them now in my account, but I don't see them at the trading pair, my balance is zero there. https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DIM-to-BTC

HitBTC is a little funny like that.

You have to go in to your balances, look for DIM, and transfer it to your trading balance. Its just a few clicks, go into balances and you'll work it out.

Deposits DONE!

The game has started!

dont sell!!!

Activity: 80

Deposits DONE!

The game has started!

dont sell!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Retards on both sides.

That is the post of the year Smiley If I didn't do bounty campaigns, I would probably put that quote in my signature! Smiley
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Retards on both sides.
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
What Benefit if i invest on this project? Hmmmm Seem intresting Project ! btw Good luck, I will invest some
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
don't send your DIM on Hitbtc before them give as official announcement, maybe your money will be lose. i think DIM market and wallet will open after NEM wallet goes live. so please patience guys Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks like DIM put their trust in hitbtc to get things fixed prior to Christmas vacation, people sent coins to hitbtc in hopes of dumping prior to any confirmation that things were fixed. Now these same dumpers complain that it is all DIM's fault, while in reality their ignorance is to blame. Sure DIM could have communicated better but then again people were ignorant enough to send tokens to the exchange.
It's really bad 2 large companies DIMCOIN and the HitBTC exchange can not solve the usual issue of the normal release of DIMCOIN to the exchange for how long they solve this issue? How much XEM do i need for a DIMCOIN transaction with a Nanowallet on a exchange?

Too lazy to just read one page back, I have already explained it only a few hours ago:

The transaction fee for sending DIM was 0.1 XEM, like other Blockchains the fee is taken from the main chain to transfer the Token/Asset.
Pages:
Jump to: