Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 112. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys! How is it going? What's new in EIPlatform?
Hello! Everything is fine! Today we discuss our Referral program.
Of course if you have any questions related to EIPlatform project, you can ask anytime.
Yes,  I have a question. Will your Referral program end same time with ICO crowdsale end, or it has another time frames?
Our Referral program will be in progress till ICO crowdsale ends.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Of course if you have any questions related to EIPlatform project, you can ask anytime.
Yes,  I have a question. Will your Referral program end same time with ICO crowdsale end, or it has another time frames?
Activity: 26
Great work, keep going guys  Wink
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
Thanks for your questions, Helen! Hope, that my answers would be useful for you Cool Wink
Many thanks, you helped me a lot! Have a good day! I wish you luck and success with implementation of your project!
Thanks for your questions, Helen! Hope, that my answers would be useful for you Cool Wink
and the final Smiley Wink
if for some reason one of the referrals stops participating in the program and the funds are returned (as I understand, this can happen if the USA sanctions or other similar reasons pass it), then the bonus that I receive from it will be canceled?
Every similar case will be solving in individual way.
and the final Smiley Wink
if for some reason one of the referrals stops participating in the program and the funds are returned (as I understand, this can happen if the USA sanctions or other similar reasons pass it), then the bonus that I receive from it will be canceled?
Okay, apparently this is the secret of the firm  Wink
somehow I can track from what referral how many came?
Yes, you can, cause every time these people would use your referral link, thus you can calculate the amount of people, who came by using your referral link.
Okay, apparently this is the secret of the firm  Wink
somehow I can track from what referral how many came?
I'm interested in the percentage of referrals.
If he buys at 1000 USD, he is entitled to 20% for the purchase, + 5% for the amount, and 5% for the fact that he is on the link.
How is it calculated? 1000USD + 30% or otherwise?
When somebody purchase EMI tokens on our website, the number of tokens are calculated automaticaly, depending on the purchase amount. Also, the calculation and distribution of interest is automatically made.
I'm interested in the percentage of referrals.
If he buys at 1000 USD, he is entitled to 20% for the purchase, + 5% for the amount, and 5% for the fact that he is on the link.
How is it calculated? 1000USD + 30% or otherwise?
Hello! I have some questions about referrals
Hello! Ok, I'm ready for your questions Cool
Hello! I have some questions about referrals
As soon as you get registered, you will get your refferal link. Than you should send this link to your friend or someone else. And as soon as a person, to whom you send this link, make a purchase through referal link, you will get your money.
As you can see, everything is pretty simple. Don't waste your time, participate in our Referral program and earn money!

I hope, that this information would be useful for you!
EIPlatform team. Cool Wink
If you go through this page, you will see a button "register"

If you have already clicked, you should see this page

As you can see, there is a list of rules for participation in our Referral program
If you click on this button, you will automaticaly go to our Referral program section: https://eiplatform.io/doc/REFERRAL-PROGRAM.pdf?v1

Now you see the main page of our website and you can see Refferal program button. Arrow points on it.
Jump to: