Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 113. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
First of all I'll show you, where you can find section Refferal program on our website.
Guys, today I offer you to discuss our Referral program.
I'll show you everything and explain every detail.
Ok, let's do this!

Special offer💎
Bonus 50% with your referral link
⌛️only July 11 - July 13, 2018

Earn 50% from your friend's purchase. He bought $ 100 and you will get $ 50 in EMI tokens.

You ask - HOW?

Register in the personal account eiplatform.io (https://eiplatform.io/doc/REFERRAL-PROGRAM.pdf?v1) to receive a referral link.
Pass the link to a friend, investor or just a person who wants to earn.
Your man will go through this link, register and buy EMI token, and you will EARN your MONEY💰.
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?

This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work.

What are the different techniques and measures you are going to take for marketing Esports platform, i hope developing a software for smart TV is not an easy job? So whether you are going to be successful in promoting Esports platform.
I think that you should visit our website and read about us, I guess that this will help you to understand the conception of EIPlatform project
Hey .
Looking forward for more updates.
Wondrous logo, interesting website.
Subscribe to our social networks and keep yourself updated, we are glad, that you joined our community!
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?

This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work.

What are the different techniques and measures you are going to take for marketing Esports platform, i hope developing a software for smart TV is not an easy job? So whether you are going to be successful in promoting Esports platform.
great project! I adore the atmosphere in your tg
We are glad that you liked it! Thanks for your compliment and attention to EIPlatform project!
With Eiplatform a great future awaits the entire E-sports community. Great project
That's our main target to create great and useful project that could change the world.
Such project are getting successful.
Extraordinary website, aesthetic results, absorbing idea.
Thanks! We work really hard to make our project perfect!
I am interested on this project. I will wait for this to see what is going to originate.
 Good luck guys!
Hello! Thanks for your compliment and attention to EIPlatform project!
The project is promising. I think many benefits to be gained by investors from this project.
Thanks again, we do our best!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
great project! I adore the atmosphere in your tg
Activity: 266
With Eiplatform a great future awaits the entire E-sports community. Great project
Merit: 1
I am interested on this project. I will wait for this to see what is going to originate.
 Good luck guys!
The project is promising. I think many benefits to be gained by investors from this project.
 Good luck guys!

Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?

Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand

Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?

The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Jump to: