Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 119. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Where will your HQ be once you take off?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Where will your HQ be once you take off?
I want to make a purchase now. On your website there is a notification that I will get a 50% bonus. But in your flash sale post there is an information that I can get a 100% bonus. What is the difference?
100% bonus will get those people who will make a purchase above $1000. All your bonuses will be send immediately on your crypto wallet.
I want to make a purchase now. On your website there is a notification that I will get a 50% bonus. But in your flash sale post there is an information that I can get a 100% bonus. What is the difference?
Ok, thanks for info. But what about investment hunters? For example, if I bring you an investor, what then? What bonuses we will get?
Both of you will get good bonuses. Investor will get 100% bonus and you will get 10% bonus from the amount of investments attracted.
Ok, thanks for info. But what about investment hunters? For example, if I bring you an investor, what then? What bonuses we will get?
I'd like to ask you about your "24 Happy Hours" flash sale. Could you give me more details? If I make a purchase of over $1000, what kind of bonus can I expect?
If you make a purchase of over $1000, you will get $2000 in EMI tokens, thus your bonus is $1000. By the way, you will get your bonus immediately in your crypto wallet.
I'd like to ask you about your "24 Happy Hours" flash sale. Could you give me more details? If I make a purchase of over $1000, what kind of bonus can I expect?
now to the issue of crypto currency.
I have a new question: D
does not break - is the world, if for some reason the block chain will disappear?
(for example, the Internet breaks down, electricity runs out, robots rebel)?
Well it's a good question. Everything could happen and I think that during apocalypse you would think about other things instead of blockchain Wink
now to the issue of crypto currency.
I have a new question: D
does not break - is the world, if for some reason the block chain will disappear?
(for example, the Internet breaks down, electricity runs out, robots rebel)?
Can I have a link to that linkedin page?
You should go to our website, section team, there you could find all team members. Every team member has a link to linkedin profile under his description.
Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eiplatform/
Can I have a link to that linkedin page?
Where can I get more details on the team managing this project?
All information is posted on the site and all team members can be found in linkedin
Where can I get more details on the team managing this project?
Hello, all! It's really interesting project. Unbiased logo, impeccable idea.
Hello! Thanks for your compliment and attention to EIPlatform project!
How can I participate in the alpha or beta version of the project?
Hello! I offer you to wait for it's release
Hello! I didnt receive the confirmation e-mail, tell me please what i need to do to confirm my registration ?
Hello! As a rule, the confirmation of registration comes by email within 20 minutes
Hello! I didnt receive the confirmation e-mail, tell me please what i need to do to confirm my registration ?
Activity: 26
Hello, all! It's really interesting project. Unbiased logo, impeccable idea.
Activity: 154
How can I participate in the alpha or beta version of the project?
Jump to: