Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 117. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Btw i'm a gamer, and i have a question again about this project, what the platform will give gamers (for me)? and how about additional benefits of it?
Gamers can become streamers and they will have an additional audience and an opportunity to make good money on it. I guess it will motivate you to play better Wink
I hope this plan grows well and ideally!
Thoughtful vision, engaging activity, impeccable approach.
We hope too! Thanks for your compliments and attention to our project!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Btw i'm a gamer, and i have a question again about this project, what the platform will give gamers (for me)? and how about additional benefits of it?
Hello guys! What's new in EIPlatform?
Well, every news dedicating to EIPlatform we post in our social networks. So check our posts and of course visit our website: https://eiplatform.io/
I've just visited your website. As I can see, your team is getting bigger and stronger! That's cool!
Yes Helen, our army becomes more and more powerful day by day!
That's great, mate! Guys, you are my heroes! EIPlatform is the best project in the world!!!
It's really pleasant to read such warm words! Thank you! Smiley Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well, every news dedicating to EIPlatform we post in our social networks. So check our posts and of course visit our website: https://eiplatform.io/
I've just visited your website. As I can see, your team is getting bigger and stronger! That's cool!
That's great, mate! Guys, you are my heroes! EIPlatform is the best project in the world!!!
I've just tried to enter into my profile, still the same mistake
That's weird. Do you have VPN on your PC or gadget?
Yes, I have. Now I see, my VPN was switched off. I guess now I can enter into my profile. Yeah, we did it!!! Thanks for your support!
Thumbs up! Glad that we've solved your issue! Have a good day from EIPlatform team!
Activity: 98
Yes, I have. Now I see, my VPN was switched off. I guess now I can enter into my profile. Yeah, we did it!!! Thanks for your support!
Hello guys! How is it going? Could somebody help me?
I can't enter into my profile, every time I try, a mistake appears.
Hello! We are fine and you?
Could you please tell me, on what profile you can't log in?
I can't log in into my profile on your website, section buy tokens.
Ok, I see. So everytime when you click on buy tokens button, you see a mistake?
Yes, but yesterday everything was fine and there weren't any mistakes
Don't worry! I've already informed out tech support team about your problem. Everything will be fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks! I like the way you work, guys!
Thanks! By the way, I've just recieved a message from our tech admin. Everything was checked and fixed, try now.
Great! Give me a sec. to check it.
Ok, hope that now everything is good.
Don't worry! I've already informed out tech support team about your problem. Everything will be fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks! By the way, I've just recieved a message from our tech admin. Everything was checked and fixed, try now.
Great! Give me a sec. to check it.
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.
I would like to know, what the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?
Gamers can become streamers and they will have an additional audience and an opportunity to make good money on it. I guess it will motivate you to play better Wink
Hello, all. Waiting for something more amusing here! Really good vision, sentient business!
Hello! Thanks for your compliment! We do our best!
Activity: 266
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Jump to: