Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 227. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The platform seemed to me simply excellent. Especially this direction in business which has all chances to bring a lot of money
Activity: 448
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in the company or not? Perhaps there will be some dividends that will be added to the tokens.

Tokens are not stocks, it works a little differently. You can sell them on the exchange and make good money on it. It's up to you to decide.
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in the company or not? Perhaps there will be some dividends that will be added to the tokens.
Activity: 476
On which exchanges are you going to add your token and when? I would like to understand when I will be able to trade tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 378
Hello, an excellent project that will allow e-sports to move to a new level. I so hope that the developers will fulfill all that is conceived.

Yes eSports is the future and this is a sphere in which there is a lot of money. I will follow the project possibly buy tokens for myself.

I'll probably start with a bounty program that will help me understand the project better. Especially then that tokens have a great perspective. It's all very cool.
Activity: 434
Hello, an excellent project that will allow e-sports to move to a new level. I so hope that the developers will fulfill all that is conceived.

Yes eSports is the future and this is a sphere in which there is a lot of money. I will follow the project possibly buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 434
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Will there be any premium features for streamers. I would like to understand what will be the functionality on the platform and what the project will be able to offer regarding competitors.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
What are the payment methods for tokens? I would like to understand if I can buy tokens using the VISA card. This would be very convenient for many investors.

Here it is taken on the site here are all ways of payment. And that's just fine. You can choose any payment method that you like.
Activity: 420
What are the payment methods for tokens? I would like to understand if I can buy tokens using the VISA card. This would be very convenient for many investors.
Activity: 150
And when there is a video review of the platform with already working prototypes. I would like to understand when investors can see something like this
Activity: 136

NEW VIDEO.

EIPLATFORM AWARDS CEREMONY.

Hello guys! Now you can watch our new video dedicated to our giveaway contest. The winner was found, the prize was presented to a lucky winner.
Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO29VaS38yA

Thanks, it's just perfect! Looks cool my friends. I hope the development of the project will continue. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 182
How long will it take for the platform to start its work and attract the first advertisers? I will continue to follow the news of the project.

This is an interesting question, well, if the development is qualitative and will be able to offer something that does not have competitors, then advertisers will come to the platform themselves.
Activity: 26

NEW VIDEO.

EIPLATFORM AWARDS CEREMONY.

Hello guys! Now you can watch our new video dedicated to our giveaway contest. The winner was found, the prize was presented to a lucky winner.
Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO29VaS38yA
Activity: 57
How long will it take for the platform to start its work and attract the first advertisers? I will continue to follow the news of the project.
How much do you have to earn to the end when you buy tokens in the near future. I would like to know the opinion of the community.

If the developers do everything they promise, then the token can make X10 before the end of this year. I like the concept of the project.
Activity: 88
How much do you have to earn to the end when you buy tokens in the near future. I would like to know the opinion of the community.

This question is difficult to answer because the market is very variable. So we will look and wait for activity from the developers.
Activity: 196
Activity: 193
I studied your white paper and find the project very successful and promising. Tell me, is there any discounts for large investors?

Yes, the discount system looks something like this. If the project you really like, then you can hope for a system of discounts. Good luck to you !
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcVmExEUwAIY4SB.jpg:large
I studied your white paper and find the project very successful and promising. Tell me, is there any discounts for large investors?
Jump to: