Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 225. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ?
Perhaps there is already a future list of partners.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I wonder what the representatives of the project were guided by
having determined the maximum amount of the collection of 60 million dollars
Activity: 150
What is the minimum amount  that the ICO would  be recognized  as held? How much should I collect for this?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company? I would like to understand what advantages tokens give.
Activity: 182
TOKEN HARDCAP

US $ 60,000,000

I do not really understand why you need such a large amount? If you have your own development team.

I think this is necessary for marketing or other purposes, which now are very expensive. I think the right amount will be collected because the idea of the project is simply excellent.
Activity: 57
TOKEN HARDCAP

US $ 60,000,000

I do not really understand why you need such a large amount? If you have your own development team.
Activity: 448
I've been following the project for a long time. I think the project will have a huge audience. And this pleases me. Good news for all of us.
Activity: 88
Good news for all of us. Cybersport is the future behind it a great prospect. I'm ready to buy some tokens for myself.
Activity: 196

Excellent thank you. I think this is the future. The main thing is that investors can earn and users are happy with the development. It's just cool!
Activity: 193
every investor will look for investments that will benefit his investment, I see this project has hope for a good future and good luck and success with the teams and systems built by this project.
Yes, investors are looking for ways to make money and it's just fine! Since everyone has a chance to promote their idea and get support from investors.
Activity: 26
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
every investor will look for investments that will benefit his investment, I see this project has hope for a good future and good luck and success with the teams and systems built by this project.
Activity: 448
Good project with new ideas, complete it and let everyone use your service. Good luck project, I will join the project now.
I also decided to buy some tokens for myself. It is a pity that before the start of the project must pass so much time but I believe that the project will be successful.
Activity: 218
I noticed that the project has a large and promising team that has a lot of experience in this field. And it's just preksrasno I think these guys will be able to bring the project to the end.
Activity: 30
Good project with new ideas, complete it and let everyone use your service. Good luck project, I will join the project now.
Activity: 191
Great project! I've been following the company's news for a long time. This is a very money sphere and it will allow us to earn very well as investors.

This is the most important for investors and this is what any business moves. Investments have always been the engine of any business. Good luck with the development guys.
Activity: 294
Great project! I've been following the company's news for a long time. This is a very money sphere and it will allow us to earn very well as investors.
Activity: 322
I wonder if there will be a commission when buying tokens? Especially if you pay with a bank card for example.

I think there is no problem to buy a crypto currency and pay it off for tokens. I think that whoever is interested can find the best way for himself.
Activity: 392
I wonder if there will be a commission when buying tokens? Especially if you pay with a bank card for example.
Activity: 350
Tell me please for what services I can pay tokens inside the network. It is probably profitable to buy tokens now to pay for the company's services.

This is an interesting question. As I understand, streamers will be able to make paid subscriptions, there may be tournaments with paid entry or something like that
Jump to: