Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 59. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
When do you plan to launch your alpha version?
Activity: 322
will these tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?

yes, the price would be calculated in real time
Activity: 112
If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?
Please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get EMI tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money?
you can play or watch streams and for this you can get a reward. But still you should get a list of services that you can buy tokens within the network.
Please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get EMI tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money?
Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?

Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus
Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?

Minimum purchase amount is $100
A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?

Thanks for your compliment to EIPlatform project. It’s great that you’ve decided to make investment into our project. Personally I use Exodus wallet. It has very simple and convenient interface. You can use any cryptocurrency you like, you can make exchanges in your Exodus app. I definitely recommend you Exodus as for first-time user.
You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?

On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.
 On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.
Hello, how long will the official release be after releasing this trial? I look forward to this development of the team, thank the team for a great project, good luck team
The release date of the project will depend upon the ICO results. Thanks for your wishes and attention to our project!
What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.
Activity: 89
Hello, how long will the official release be after releasing this trial? I look forward to this development of the team, thank the team for a great project, good luck team
 What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
Do you have a smart contract?

Of course we have, you can find our smart contract on our account on Github.

Do you have a smart contract?
Pages:
Jump to: