Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 63. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello! How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Hello! We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello! How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
What are the future forecast of the price of EMI tokens
Well, that’s a good question. As you see, all existing tokens of successful projects are still alive and have a decent price. So, here is an answer for your question
Hey, How many partners does EIPlatform have? Please tell me one of partners Wink
hoping you will build partnership with good exchange like kucoin or hitbtc  Grin
We have HP and Twich as partners, and it's far from whole list of our partners.
Is it planned to support only online games or singles too?
We plan to support both of them
Hello! What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
Yep, EIPlatform and our future ecosystem will be everywhere
Yihaa, so glad to hear this Wink but i can't find Indonesian Thread of EIPlatform in this forum? I think we need discussion about EIPlatform by own language, especially Indonesian.
Hoping you will create it Cry

Don't worry, mate! We will definitely make it! Smiley Wink
Activity: 266
What are the future forecast of the price of EMI tokens
What is the ecosystem of this project?
Eiplatform is an E-sports ecosystem that will allow mutual relationships between brands, media corporations, gamers E-sports enthusiasts.
Great news for the EIPlatform project in securing new partnership deals...  Eiplatform is the future of E-sports marketing.  You can join this great project by purchasing EMI token before September 30th
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.
Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.

There isn't that much more besides Android and iOS as those are the main operating systems in the mobile sector.
Activity: 322
Is it planned to support only online games or singles too?
Hello! What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
What is the ecosystem of this project?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Yep, EIPlatform and our future ecosystem will be everywhere
Yihaa, so glad to hear this Wink but i can't find Indonesian Thread of EIPlatform in this forum? I think we need discussion about EIPlatform by own language, especially Indonesian.
Hoping you will create it Cry
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?

EIPlatform is the first global platform in the world of Esports, which is powered by blockchain and which is created for gamers, Esports fans, brands and companies. We are building a comprehensive ecosystem with an enhanced interaction between gamers, streamers, viewers, brands, companies, where everyone has ability to earn money.
Activity: 112
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?

Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand
Activity: 112
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: