Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 66. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What about stock exchanges? Do you plan to release your tokens on some stock exchanges?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
When do you plan to release your official demo version?
We have launched the process of development our alpha version, but our product is multitasking and for making it's interface being capable of solving all these tasks, we will developing it to the perfect version, until the user would be completely satisfied

When do you plan to release your official demo version?
Hello! How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?

Hello! We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.
Hello! How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Hey, are you planning to visit and promote your project in my country Indonesia? Esport very popular now, especially teenagers like me  Cheesy
Yep, EIPlatform and our future ecosystem will be everywhere
Where is the main office of EIPlatform and do you wish to open more centers globally
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices
What is the future forecast of the price of EMI
Well, that’s a good question. As you see, all existing tokens of successful projects are still alive and have a decent price. So, here is an answer for your question
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Hey, are you planning to visit and promote your project in my country Indonesia? Esport very popular now, especially teenagers like me  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Where is the main office of EIPlatform and do you wish to open more centers globally
Eiplatform is Linking the E-sports with blockchain. Great concept by the developers
What is the future forecast of the price of EMI
Will the development of the platform begin before the end of ICO? Are there any results now?
Of course, we are at active stage of development of our platform. Now our programming team is developing the Alpha version.
Activity: 98
Will the development of the platform begin before the end of ICO? Are there any results now?
What other things may influence on the price of tokens?
What do you mean by other things? I don’t doubt that EMI token will raise in price anyway. The EIPlatform project is a global large scale platform for great amount of users. Besides EMI token is not only a new type of crypto currency (like BTC or ETH), these tokens will being used by users inside our future ecosystem.
What other things may influence on the price of tokens?
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?

EIPlatform is the first global platform in the world of Esports, which is powered by blockchain and which is created for gamers, Esports fans, brands and companies. We are building a comprehensive ecosystem with an enhanced interaction between gamers, streamers, viewers, brands, companies, where everyone has ability to earn money.
 It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?

Well, we have a very experienced team who has previously worked with Twitch, Youtube Gaming and similar streaming platforms, so we clearly understand the mechanics of streamers attraction. Our project will be implemented in any case, hard cap doesn’t influence on possibility of EIPlatform project’s implementation.

What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?
Pages:
Jump to: