Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 95. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What are your future forecasts about the cost of EMI token on the market?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Where will be placed your main office?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices
Where will be placed your main office?
Ok, if you reach only 10 000 000 $? What then?
As I said earlier, EIPlatform project will be implemented in any case and our successful release on market doesn’t depend on amount of contributions during ICO. The only thing that some technical features will be shifted to the second stage.
Ok, if you reach only 10 000 000 $? What then?
Will your project become successful if you don’t reach your hard cap or soft cap?

Thanks for your question. And no, our project will be implemented in any case. But of course large investments and supporting will help our project in terms of developing and final releasement on market.

Will your project become successful if you don’t reach your hard cap or soft cap?
What about stock exchanges? Do you plan to release your tokens on some stock exchanges?

That’s a good question. Well, of course we plan to release our tokens on stock exchanges. Now we are at active stage of negotiations with representatives of Kraken stock exchange. By the way our CEO Sergey Nevodnichiy had a meeting with a founder of Kraken stock exchange during his participation on Consensus in NY. So don’t worry, we have supporters everywhere
What about stock exchanges? Do you plan to release your tokens on some stock exchanges?
When are you going to list your token?
After the end of the token sale in Oktober.

When are you going to list your token?
Where can I find the MVP version?
Can I buy tokens from Korea?

Of course you can, we provide no restrictions for Korea.

Can I buy tokens from Korea?
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
It's quite interesting that nowadays blockchain technology is being used not only for project who's focusing of banking, finance, loans etc. But also for gaming purposes, this kind of platform will be the starting point for better and convenient way to experience gaming.

Nowadays blockchain is used almost for everything. And this ‘nowadays’ refers to a little period of no more than a year. I mean the real hyip that started not far from today.
Despite a blockchain solution this project is cool itself. No matter whether it collects funds by conducting ICO, or by any other instruments.
It's quite interesting that nowadays blockchain technology is being used not only for project who's focusing of banking, finance, loans etc. But also for gaming purposes, this kind of platform will be the starting point for better and convenient way to experience gaming.
I also would like to know whether would it be possible to choose exact commercial contracts or not? For example, I don’t like ‘always’ ads during my stream. How could I filter them?
As a streamer, you'll have a great extent of freedom to fine-tune the inner economy. You'll be able to choose the exact contracts, the type and frequency of advertising, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: