Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 99. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Where will be placed your main office?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices
I believe the future of E-sports is bright with eiplatform .brands companies and and player can interact directly with each other without intermediaries.
Yes, that's our main idea!
I expect you advance. Unprejudiced website, interesting logo, impeccable job.
Thanks! We do our best!
The solution of E-sports marketing problem. The EIPLAFORM will connect the various participants in the E-sports community globally . The project is sure to be successful
Thanks for your promotion of EIPlatform project! We appreciate it!
Is any android app available as of now?
Now we don't have such apps, but we plan to create such apps in the near future
I keep in this idea and rely  it ought be prosperous.
A very promising design, extraordinary business.  Good luck dev's.
Thanks for your compliments and attention to EIPlatform project!
I see the progress of token sale always increasing day to day, but i have a question how about exhange? have you negotiated with any exhchange? or it's not in your plan?
That’s a good question. Well, of course we plan to release our tokens on stock exchanges. Now we are at active stage of negotiations with representatives of Kraken stock exchange. By the way our CEO Sergey Nevodnichiy had a meeting with a founder of Kraken stock exchange during his participation on Consensus in NY. So don’t worry, we have supporters everywhere Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This project is the future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas!
‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
What do you think about it?
Where will be placed your main office?
Activity: 266
🌟🌟🌟THE BEST #InvestorHunter EIP OF THE DAY!🌟🌟🌟
💎Today Rick Horowitz has engaged an investment for $ 1,100 and has earned 1,100 #EMI tokens. He is a LEADER! Take your chance and win a trip to Maldives with your soulmate at our expense.
#EIPlatform #blockchain #bounty #TGE #token
I believe the future of E-sports is bright with eiplatform .brands companies and and player can interact directly with each other without intermediaries.
Thank you for your compliments
Activity: 36
I expect you advance. Unprejudiced website, interesting logo, impeccable job.
The solution of E-sports marketing problem. The EIPLAFORM will connect the various participants in the E-sports community globally . The project is sure to be successful
Is any android app available as of now?
Activity: 31
Ok, It was the last question, thanks for your answers! And have a good day! Smiley Wink
You are welcome! Hope that my answers will be useful for you! Thanks, you too! Wink
Activity: 98
Ok, It was the last question, thanks for your answers! And have a good day! Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: