Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG) - page 12. (Read 39341 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think you can have people create threads for different languages so as to spread to many people as possible..

translation bounties you can addup and see how many hits you get

we made a decision earlier on to not pay any bounties. this coin has no pre mine.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I think you can have people create threads for different languages so as to spread to many people as possible..

translation bounties you can addup and see how many hits you get
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Activity: 153
So how much has been invested so far?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

Is it possible that you translate in french and open thread in french section please ?

My english is very bad.

Thx a lot.

Hypolite

I wish I could help there, but my French is very poor.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hi guys,

Is it possible that you translate in french and open thread in french section please ?

My english is very bad.

Thx a lot.

Hypolite
The concept behind this project is truly awesome and dev teams have very professional people. Just invest into this project and I hope this will be my best investment.

Thanks! We really appreciate all the great comments we've received so far.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
So where do I click now to see the over 400 ideas that were submitted before the launch?
Or is that part gone and have to wait for the teams to fill in their profile?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
The concept behind this project is truly awesome and dev teams have very professional people. Just invest into this project and I hope this will be my best investment.
Really interesting stuff there with Chandler Guo, gives you some extra insight to everything. I love it! Keep up the good work devs! Been here for some time now and I won't go away any time soon Smiley.

Who else will you meet in China Steve_T? Cheesy

There's a big surprise coming from China! Stay tuned Wink
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Really interesting stuff there with Chandler Guo, gives you some extra insight to everything. I love it! Keep up the good work devs! Been here for some time now and I won't go away any time soon Smiley.

Who else will you meet in China Steve_T? Cheesy
legendary
[HackerGold] In conversation With Chandler Guo [Pt2]
https://youtu.be/MAd2f4n6wx8
[HackerGold] In conversation With Chandler Guo [Pt1]
https://youtu.be/9lqi9pJ2y64
legendary
YAY congrats and good luck!

Just logged in, looks awesome! Got my hackergold wallet too Smiley

Hope to see a lot of great ideas being built by the end of it.
Wher sales is over?

The price of HackerGold now 6.8Eth for 1000HKG - The price is going to increase until December 14th when it settles at 10Eth for 1000HKG. Dec 22nd is the last day of the sale. 
https://hack.ether.camp/sale
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Looking good guys! Keep up the solid work.

Followed this since I first heard of the ICO, and so far I'm very pleased with how well everything is turning out.  Might this be the first very successful ICO I invest in to?

Nice to see the very constant updates as well, a lot of stuff in the works by the looks of it. Go Go!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate how everything is turning out as well. Many updates coming soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: