Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 17. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I hope that this project will make sure their security is high because nowadays there are so many hackers and I hope they will give us a high quality service. Goodluck ESR wallet.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍

Yes you are right, every token holder will receive dividents at the specific date. Token balance in ESR wallet will be checked , and after it you will received you piece from the pie! This project is really great! And in future will bring a lot of profit to investors!
Activity: 616
As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I strongly agree because Esr really lessens our daily expenses and this is a big help for everyone of us.
Activity: 616
😍

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
We need to try make a little more hype around this great project. It is definitely our goal to reach atleast 3M$ this is very good milestone in the road map. "through which users can instantly exchange their cryptocurrency for fiat money." this point will make ESR wallet very very famous in the cryptocurrency community. So lets try our best!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .
I think there are many benefits we can gain from being an ESR Wallet card user, one of this is we can manage our time carefully because it contains different currency. And it makes it easier to transfer money to different users especially to our relatives who are in need.
This ESR Wallet is not a easy task for the developer/programmer for sure. Imagine how many different kind of currency now a days, man its a serious and critical one. Ah oh, you need to be update those currency every time to avoid some conflict in transferring and converting money. Good luck to all internal dev!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin

Good to hear and know that they have now a plan on when they will launch the application . I feel like they still have more time to make the application a worthy application so that some investors will invest and feel secure about their investment .

Yes security is the major aspect here and i guess the launch plan is postponed by few days due to potential issue sin the application. Hope everything sorted out soon,
copper member
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.
copper member
The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.

centra cards took 4 months before they have release their card to the clients who ordered. since the market is global, better expect delays.

That's right, It's good that you open this issue because it often happens especially when it comes to releasing of the cards, items or documents. This is often the case in our country so we hope that it's not too late or delay when they issue the ESR Wallet plastic card. They have more time to prepare for everything that may be a problem and I think they have a plan for that matters.

They have a very aggresive timeline. I hope that they will be able to stick to their project roadmap as delay means lost opportunity.
copper member
Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

They have not mentioned any such thing but i assume those partnerships are bound to come as they venture into multiple countries around the world.
copper member
As what I have see in to their website about their plan in project implementation period in February , what does it mean "own currency exchanger" ? Does it mean they will have a own exchanges where as only esr token can be change or what ?
I don't know if they will be able to do that in Feb. But the aim is to create a service like Changelley. Thta will help both the compantya nd its users.
copper member
this seems like another payment processor, just another one trying for their small piece of the pie like everyone else!

Well not tru dude. They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

I guess you won't find these significant features in other wallets.
copper member
Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin

Well that's nice to here, i believe it will be a very good start for them. Coz it will be a very good thing for the investors and the users knowing that the devs are 1 step ahead on their planning. It seems they are really in a good flow as per checking at the whitepaper's roadmap.

Well said, since for me may basis for a good fundamentals of a coin is how they really complying with their roadmap. Because they are really into it, no dobut that they will be getting their goal in due time. So i believe if ESR is working on it there's no doubt it will be doing a great job when it is lauched soon in the market place specially in highly prominent exchanges.

I guess the plan is delayed a bit but that may not be a really bad thing. It shows that they are not compromising on quality. Finger crossed.
copper member

Well that's nice to here, i believe it will be a very good start for them. Coz it will be a very good thing for the investors and the users knowing that the devs are 1 step ahead on their planning. It seems they are really in a good flow as per checking at the whitepaper's roadmap.

I guess the plan is delayed a bit due to still open issues in the wallet. Hope they will be able to fix them asap and launch it a week before completion of ICO.
copper member
I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
Since it's been 25% off, this is a huge opportunity to buy or invest in the ESR project. It will help us to reach our goal.

I agree with you , 25% is a big opportunity that we must not waste . Since ESR wallet have a potential to become one of the top wallet service here in this forum .

I don't think 25% option is available now. The current bonus is 20% and will keep reducing as time passes. So better hurry Smiley
copper member
Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?

Yeah , thank you . I really appreciate it buddy. I just wonder is any country can avail their application?
Thats a good question, I also want to know the answer of this question that shall give an information and idea to those people who want to become a member of ESR Wallet.
Any country that allows use of cryptocurrency will be able to use ESR wallet.
They may not issue cards to all the countries but online wallet should be available in most of the countries.
copper member
How is this ESR wallet differ from some of the previous ICO that also offers wallet ? Is there any plan of competing with some top company that prove their success in wallet services.

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: