Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 20. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
News from ESR telegram chat for those who is not there

"Hello, everyone! Unfortunately we're not ready with the tests and some small issues are still left. We'll stay in touch. Soon ESR Wallet will be ready for launch."
This is really great update from team member. Hope soon we will see ESR wallet. Then investors will come more quickly to this project. Everybody like  invest when there is already working product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
They said those who had esr wallet can have an esr  tokens.Are there benefits who had own an esr  tokens?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.
copper member
i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

micromoney (AMM) offers loan and they have wallet which gives the unbanked credit records.
do ESR also support margin trading since they will create own exchange.

thanks for the reference regarding amm.
i have not read that esr will have an exchange let me re read the whitepaper.
Yeah, there's no problem if we invest and join with this as long as many people says that it is a  good kind of project. I am sure a lot of people here are also interested about participating here

there are already 1200+ active esr subscribers community on telegram better join to receive current updates.
Well this is the only area I think they need to improve. Though they have 1200 members in telegram group, a project of this potential must have much more in my opinion. I guess esr team need to focus a bit more on marketing in the final phases of ICO
copper member
As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍

It may not be 'no fee' in reality as blockchain transactions need miners fee. However is may be very less compared to its competitors. :-)

it can be no transaction fee if coin to coin but there would be a large spread between buy and sell
the low transaction fee is better
True. To reduce the spread their own exchanger will come really handy. It will give necessary security to the users and also save lot of revenue for the company.
copper member
Can I ask permission for me to create a Filipino translation of this for a some bounty? I am very much interested with the concept of easy access to both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and that you can make all this easy through your platform.

My works:
FILIPINO:
MARVEL TOKEN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259833.0
ENCRYPTX   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989994.new#new
REBI NETWORKS (FIL)   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190533.0
FRENCHCOIN   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/filann-frenchcoin-fre-pow-opisyal-na-french-crypto-2744003
WFR-GAME OF COINS   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wfr-game-of-coins-the-alchemists-guild-presents-their-work-2791449
I would suggest you to post the query in bounty thread. However it may be bit late for translation as only 3 odd weeks left for the ICO So try it once. Even you can join their bounty telegram group and ask directly
copper member
The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Activity: 630

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

micromoney (AMM) offers loan and they have wallet which gives the unbanked credit records.

Yeah, there's no problem if we invest and join with this as long as many people says that it is a  good kind of project. I am sure a lot of people here are also interested about participating here

there are already 1200+ active esr subscribers community on telegram better join to receive current updates.
Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?
Activity: 406

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍

It may not be 'no fee' in reality as blockchain transactions need miners fee. However is may be very less compared to its competitors. :-)

it can be no transaction fee if coin to coin but there would be a large spread between buy and sell
the low transaction fee is better
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
Activity: 378
Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
No, maybe because its came from foreign country, ICO had  potentials because it can covers other country.

Yes, this application had more potential because of it's multiple currency and other services to offer.
And not just that, it's supported by popular cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC and to have the ability to instantly convert currencies through an online bank or mobile application at a favorable rate anytime and anywhere. So ESR can help us to save our time and to use it on the more important things.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Can I ask permission for me to create a Filipino translation of this for a some bounty? I am very much interested with the concept of easy access to both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and that you can make all this easy through your platform.

My works:
FILIPINO:
MARVEL TOKEN   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tagalog-marvel-coins-annairdropbountypre-ico-2259833
ENCRYPTX   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989994.new#new
REBI NETWORKS (FIL)   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/filannrebi-networkisang-radikal-na-ideyablockswap-token-waveseth-2190533
FRENCHCOIN   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/filann-frenchcoin-fre-pow-opisyal-na-french-crypto-2744003
WFR-GAME OF COINS   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wfr-game-of-coins-the-alchemists-guild-presents-their-work-2791449
Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
No, maybe because its came from foreign country, ICO had  potentials because it can covers other country.

Yes, this application had more potential because of it's multiple currency and other services to offer.
When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
It's not normal for a Wallet to contain more than one currency, so this is one of the characteristics of ESR that has getting the attention of investors and users.
it is also differ from ordinary ATM cards which only hold single currency. You can use ESR wallet not only to deposit and withdraw but you can also pay bills, or transfer cash to the other wallets and many more
Yes, it's useful to have ESR wallet because I can use it when I go to other country with different currency.
Activity: 406
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.
Yes, this is very useful, not only that you can use esr wallet in different transactions, and its ability to instantly convert through online bank or even mobile application.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
User says it can create a merchant using esr wallet as a escrow agent.😍 I thing a lot of business men will see it will be a great  help for them.
Pages:
Jump to: