Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 44. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Intresting project. I think i will invest in it.

Thank you! Don't hesitate to ask if smth is unclear.
Recently, there are many projects that give use of a bank card for crypto-currencies. How does your project differ from competitors?

All other alike projects just use their cards to pay with crypto everywhere. We shall bring the funktionality of a real bank to our clients, with all features modern users are already used to. Full list - please see on our website (or in 1 message).

Wallet, the card is all good. But, there must be some agreements with banks on this type of activity. I mean the exchange for fiat. About the map. What can she do? Can cash out at what ATMs?

We have contracts with bank and licensed payment proveders. All that things are already solved.
About ATMs - we are working with our own network, will spread it to other countries (now only in USA).

Didn't catch your idea about map - sorry?

Hi guys! I want to ask, whether provides for the exchange of cryptocurrency (e.g. eth btc) withhin the system? Delivery of cards will be made by regular mail of EMS? Will there be a fee for withdrawals at third-party ATMs?

Hello there.
Yes, currency exchanges will be available. Way of card's delivery depends on the country itself - there are several nuances.
About ATMs - yes, fee system will be developed like in usual situation with fiat.

Hello! Want to know the card will be stored cryptocurrency or $? Will allow the system to use your card and internet banking to make transfers in $ clients, get money, etc?

Hello!
Long story short : our cards can operate both with fiat and crypto and yes!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Check your PM please
Activity: 406
Intresting project. I think i will invest in it.
Activity: 266
Hello! Want to know the card will be stored cryptocurrency or $? Will allow the system to use your card and internet banking to make transfers in $ clients, get money, etc?
Activity: 252
Hi guys! I want to ask, whether provides for the exchange of cryptocurrency (e.g. eth btc) withhin the system? Delivery of cards will be made by regular mail of EMS? Will there be a fee for withdrawals at third-party ATMs?
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Wallet, the card is all good. But, there must be some agreements with banks on this type of activity. I mean the exchange for fiat. About the map. What can she do? Can cash out at what ATMs?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Recently, there are many projects that give use of a bank card for crypto-currencies. How does your project differ from competitors?
In addition : team photo. Welcome the Moscow part of the ESR Wallet's crew.

Seems promising. It would be a good decision if you start your ICO after you launch the wallet. It would boost your sales. Everybody tired of projects that are just on paper. I like that you have an ATM business and was involved in Paytoo e-wallet - it means that you understand what you're doing. It all depends on team. Wish you a good luck.
PS. bought some tokens - will see...

Hello there,

As I've already wrote earlier : we have contracts with the payment provider and the bank, and as part of the team came from Paytoo - the project is developing and is as alive as only you can imagine)
There are some steps (you can find them on the main page of website or in the first message here) - but before all that the system must start working with usual money. Now its already done, and we are 1. working on the crypto- part of project and 2. optimizing all the account system. Every user must have reliable account with all our described features easily available.

As the work is going in full force - the success and time of ICO only determine the speed of our development and spread over countries. The project will come to life anyway - all is the question of time)

About our team - please see our facebook - in 1 our short video we made some sort of introduction. Link is here.

All in all, thanks, we do trust in ESR Wallet and it's very nice to find someone with same opinion) Feel free to ask for more details if interested.  
Activity: 41
Seems promising. It would be a good decision if you start your ICO after you launch the wallet. It would boost your sales. Everybody tired of projects that are just on paper. I like that you have an ATM business and was involved in Paytoo e-wallet - it means that you understand what you're doing. It all depends on team. Wish you a good luck.
PS. bought some tokens - will see...
About 50% - we have an update. From now for 2 days 40% discount is force.

Why no bounty campaign?
Shold be some bounty also.
just check few posts before, It's already said by OP, during PRE sale they have an 50% discount. The bounty program will be available during main sale.

Thank you!)
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Why no bounty campaign?
just check few posts before, It's already said by OP, during PRE sale they have an 50% discount. The bounty program will be available during main sale.
Activity: 602
Why no bounty campaign?
to hear it's already a working card with Fiat, once you have crypto options added can the users of the card easily move from paying with crypto or fiat depending on the day?

That's one of our main ideas! Provide our clients with an ability to use universal payment servise - both for fiat and crypto. For making this service more easy-to-use cards will be issued (virtual or plastic - depending on clients choice).
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
to hear it's already a working card with Fiat, once you have crypto options added can the users of the card easily move from paying with crypto or fiat depending on the day?
Why didn't you declared any soft cap and hard cap? What will happen with sold tokens if you'll get only $0.5mil instead of $5mil in your roadmap?

You are building payment system over ethereum network that has serious limitations and you are not offering any relevant solution.

Hello there. We really do have some milestones and checkpoints. The other thing is that work on the project is already in action. We have fiat money services already in testing phase, services for cryptocurrencies - under development, we have contracts with banks and card issuers and so on. That's why the work will continue with any sum collected, only speed of spreading of our services depends on funding.

Thank you!
Activity: 33
Why didn't you declared any soft cap and hard cap? What will happen with sold tokens if you'll get only $0.5mil instead of $5mil in your roadmap?

You are building payment system over ethereum network that has serious limitations and you are not offering any relevant solution.

Activity: 33
Now about advantages:
1. We have deposits and crediting system for crypto. 20% annual profit in popular coins (the list will be growing) - doesn't that sound good?

Yes, 20% p.a. interest sounds good for a deposit.

Actually, maybe it sounds too good. What does your "20% annual profit" even mean? Is this interest or what? How is this sustainable? Where do profits come from?

20% p.a. interest sounds good like a SCAM. Due to the nature of crypto-currencies absolutely impossible to guarantee this interest. And I have serious doubts if such promises could be lawful.
Any team giving such advertising stands themselves as dilettantes in the blockchain world. And clearly shows that they have zero understanding how it really works.
Pages:
Jump to: