Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 15. (Read 33127 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I Want To Ask Three Questions.
Please Kindly Give Me Answers.

1) Can You Buy Back Your Coins Like Binance ?
2) Can I Get Any Benefits For Holding Your Coins?
3) Can I Give Vote To Support New Coins For Listing In This Exchange?

1. This is one of the strategies to increase prices for exc. You can find out more about white paper

2. The essence of exc is token exchange mediating trading on the EXCOLONY exchange. So keeping exc is beneficial to investors. Besides EXCOLONY applied icco to call capital so can say hold exc is holding shares of EXCOLONY.

3. Of course, this is an option that EXCOLONY offers to support the potential project. However, we will review and evaluate before deciding whether to give the token to people vote or not
copper member
What is ico price?
For now 1EXC = $0.5
You can buy as mush as you want.
Thanks.
copper member
When will your token be listed on exchanges?
EXC itself is the token of Excolony Exchange, EXC has a list on other exchanges or not we will consider.
Thanks for raising your attention
copper member
Good day guys! Please tell me how you will fight with hacking accounts on your exchange. In case of a hacking account, from what sources will you compensate for the loss of funds?
As you know, one of outstanding feature of EXCOLONY is SAFU.
Secure Assets For Users (SAFU): EXCOLONY will allocate 10% of all profit received SAFU to offer protection to users and their funds in extreme cases.
Thank you.
copper member
When will the mobile app be available?
According to our roadmap, the Excolony app will be introduced in Q1 2019. Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Excellent platform with a unique concept using innovative technologies. It will be in great demand in trade because it is simple and easy to handle.It is also important that in case of a hacker attack the lost money will be compensated.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I have read some posts that Excolony wallet is now available for Android and PC download. Good thing users can now check out the wallet features.
But would the wallet be available for iOS? thanks!
Activity: 85
Another crypto exchange. The market is filled with many of them. But I think Excolony's features would stand out.
Activity: 504
Excolony looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. It’s will become mainstream in the future.
Best wishes for you!
Activity: 55
Excolony,the first exchange using artificial  intelligence in trading,having SAFU INSURANCE for users who have been hacked.
As for me it is a great idea!
Activity: 66
Activity: 95
I Want To Ask Three Questions.
Please Kindly Give Me Answers.

1) Can You Buy Back Your Coins Like Binance ?
2) Can I Get Any Benefits For Holding Your Coins?
3) Can I Give Vote To Support New Coins For Listing In This Exchange?
Activity: 22
Hello...Please tell me its a property based project ?
copper member
Why is this project named "excolony"? What does this mean? Like former colony or what? Smiley Can't find the explanation Smiley
The place to exchange cryptocurrency (EXCOLONY = exchange + colony). Thanks for interesting question.
copper member
Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA ?
Sure, according to the roadmap we have launched in the third quarter of 2019 users can deposit through the VISA.
copper member
When will your token be listed on exchanges?
EXC itself is the coin of Excolony Exchange, EXC has a list on other floors or not we will consider.
Thanks for raising your attention.
copper member
Your project is very cool! Please tell me when will the airdrop tokens be paid? Are you afraid that the sale of tokens issued to the airdrop price of the token will drop very much?
Can not say anything about the future, but with the roadmap that we've make, the down of the price is impossible.
copper member
When will the mobile app be available?
According to our schedule, the Excolony app will be available in Q1 2019. Thanks
copper member
As we know, last few months we have more and more exchanges on market. First of all I want to ask how you will deal with this crazy market condition? Its so competitive when we compare 2 years ago. Moreover I want to know How you will attract more costumers to help liquidity of your platform ? without volume and with fake bot sell and buy orders exchanges can not keep peoples attraction. What is you solution for this issue ?
You are right about the crazy of market nowaday, but it's also the reason why this project was created. We will create a revolution for blockchain in general and crypto in particular via with the special features of this project, which no project has.
Beside, we are using 3-level- security for transactions. In next time, we will add several functions that we mentioned in the roadmap, so please follow us on other social media to update news.
We've reach the softcap and the project will be successful.

copper member
Hi. EXC utility or security tokens?
We are confident that our security is strong enough. We are using 3-level- security for transactions. Because we have the experiences in the security that can update and upgrade the structurehat means your asset is protected perfectly. In next time, we will add several functions that we mentioned in the roadmap, so please follow us on other social media to update news.

Pages:
Jump to: