Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 17. (Read 33127 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Great bounty! Tell me the trades in this token on what major exchanges is going to start? And is it possible to invest in a project?
Hello, thanks for raising your attention.
About your question, the major information about EXCOLONY is updated every day on telegram group (Excolony Global), you can join now to discuss bounty, daily tasks, etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Excolony seems to be a promising exchange platform. But there are so many crypto exchanges right now in the market offer different features from each other. How does this differ from all the rest?
Activity: 23
hi! what will be the commission on the platform? thank)
Activity: 33
Have you created your wallet? I can not see it on the website
Activity: 238
when do we do hard cap ?
Activity: 18
I wonder how much EXC tokens will cost in 3-5 years. What are the predictions?
Activity: 224
everyone's yelling "good project" Is there anyone who have really researched the project? brighten us
Activity: 102
Great bounty! Tell me the trades in this token on what major exchanges is going to start? And is it possible to invest in a project?
copper member
The public sale is ongoing and a little more they will reach the softcap, I hope it will continue to multiply until the project can run properly. Can not wait for good news from Excolony.

Project has not yet collected the necessary amounts? Or am I not fully understood? I thought that they had already assembled for the start, but it turns out that it is not a fact that they are even strata Not very result to be honest.

They still have enough time in my opinion to achieve what they want to achieve so they should make a new way to make this project attracted by many people and other investors.
The Excolony Token Sale Soft Cap has been reached! We have raised 5,076 ETH, sold more 2,000,000 EXC Tokens! Hardcap is the next target.

Thank you all for your participation, your time, dedication
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The public sale is ongoing and a little more they will reach the softcap, I hope it will continue to multiply until the project can run properly. Can not wait for good news from Excolony.

Project has not yet collected the necessary amounts? Or am I not fully understood? I thought that they had already assembled for the start, but it turns out that it is not a fact that they are even strata Not very result to be honest.

They still have enough time in my opinion to achieve what they want to achieve so they should make a new way to make this project attracted by many people and other investors.
copper member
When is the listing of the exchanges scheduled?

On December 1st of 2018, EXCOLONY exchange ver1 will be released. Please follow our other media channels to get updates on EXCOLONY.
Thanks.
copper member

We understand your anxiety and your wish for the ico stage will soon be successful.
But you can see that we have nearly reached the softcap ($ 989,791 / $ 1M). Not in a short time, but we are still working hard to bring success to this project. Please continue to believe and support EXCOLONY  Wink
copper member
What major exchanges are you planning to start cooperating with to ensure good liquidity for your clients?   
Yes. We will link with paygate banks, other exchanges are starting up and the existing exchanges to get liquidity. Thanks
copper member
Hi! Can we invest using our bonus on airdrop and bounties after the distribution?

Of course, you can use your bonus, but don't forget KYC  Smiley
copper member
what is the minimum amount to invest
There is no minimum for investment. Thanks  Cheesy
copper member
hi! tell me what e-mail support???thank you)
You can sent an email for us to this email address: [email protected]
Thanks Wink
copper member
'm waiting to join beta test of EXC wallet. How can I join, sir?
EXC wallet is now available, you can download via this link: https://github.com/ExcolonyGlobal/exc-wallet/tree/master/release
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 29
How do i know the future of this project is successful?
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
When is the listing of the exchanges scheduled?
Dev please answer when exchange open ?
Pages:
Jump to: