Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ (ICO) ★★ [EXON] ★★ OREXON A VIRTUAL LIFE 3D GAMES ★★ - page 2. (Read 4505 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
We appreciate all your comments, this thread is not self moderated in order to allow freedom of expression.

Thank you all for your supports.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
We shall update this very soon.
Thank you.
Do you use third-party game engine or you make one from scratch? Any demo available now?
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Please tell me this project is just a joke. Okay?

Take a look at their website. It's empty. When I was reading the OP I was all like "Okay, okay, good, good." then I reached the pictures of the team and knew that this project is a joke.

Orexon project team is pleased to announced to the community that we shall have our website up very soon and have a better thread design.

This is like going to a job interview looking like a pig and then telling the interviewer that it's alright because you're going to take a shower later.

Please clean up your mess and finalize everything before you announce about your project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Orexon project team is pleased to announced to the community that we shall have our website up very soon and have a better thread design, every other information shall be communicated accordingly.

Everything about our project is going fine with a new adviser on board.

Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
good jobs, nice project, i am joined social media bounty campaign done
Any news about ICO starting date ?
good luck

We shall update this very soon.
Thank you.

AFAIK, the ICO will start from second week in July. But the bounty campaigns have already began. this statement can be misunderstood, can you try to explain what you mean better ?
I mean that we can join the bounty campaign by now but we still need to wait until second week of July to join the crowdsale. Am I wrong?
Yes, you can join now.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Please tell me this project is just a joke. Okay?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
AFAIK, the ICO will start from second week in July. But the bounty campaigns have already began. this statement can be misunderstood, can you try to explain what you mean better ?
I mean that we can join the bounty campaign by now but we still need to wait until second week of July to join the crowdsale. Am I wrong?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Any news about ICO starting date ?
good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Some life have started coming into this project thread, i know it is a great project but the team have to be courageous and be strong to achieve their goal. I am joining your twitter campaign now.
Oh wow! Another Game with a blockchain on its back!  Grin
I'm a certified gamer myself, played a lot of online mmorpgs up until now.
I like how the gaming industry is merging with blockchain and cryptocurrency tech nowadays!
Hopefully this project will succeed and surpass everyones expectations Smiley
I'm wishing nothing but the best for the team behind Orexon!  Cool Goodluck guys!

Thank you for the success wishes; we actually needs it.
Have you ever played www.secondlife.com game before ? If yes; we have an offer for you.

Sadly no, but i've played the modded version of it, counter-strike? Am I right? Cheesy

Counter strike is an adventurer shooting game, it is very enjoyable but does not any any financial increase to the player.

Orexon is a game whereby any user can create him/her self and do anything he/she does in the real life.

It is possible to own a company, start a business, do forex trading and many more by playing orexon and thereby creating wealth which can be spent in the actual world.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
I like how the gaming industry is merging with blockchain and cryptocurrency tech nowadays!
I'm wishing nothing but the best for the team behind Orexon!  Cool Goodluck guys!

Have you ever played www.secondlife.com game before ? If yes; we have an offer for you.

Sadly no, but i've played the modded version of it, counter-strike? Am I right? Cheesy
Activity: 658
I am not surprised to see this thread progressing without any hypes or unnecessary troll, i know for sure that this project shall be great.

I am also going to take part in your other forums ann. thread.

Good Luck to you Team.
can i make chinese translation?

Thank you for your interest, please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989696 for translation and other important bounties.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
can i make chinese translation?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I like the game called secondlife since it allows anybody to create and become any good thing and translate it into the real life.

I will like to invest into EXON and i am sure Chinese people shall love to invest into this as well.

When is the ICO ?
AFAIK, the ICO will start from second week in July. But the bounty campaigns have already began.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Well lets see how this turns out.

This will definitely turns out well for so many reasons but i will mention few points :

Orexon is designed to be better than the popular virtual world game which controls billions of dollars economy
Orexon economy has a fixed total supply which will bring about scarcity and then huge rise in exon price.
Orexon accounts can be audited
Orexon game have a multi economy platform which shall bring about productivities, increase success and popularity.
Orexon have put in place some marketing strategy to make the game go viral and we expect minimum of 100,0000 players before the end of this year.
Orexon has in-built adverts to further enhance income on the platform and re invest the funds into the orexon economy thereby bringing growth and increase the value of exon.
And so many more.
Pages:
Jump to: