Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ (ICO) ★★ [EXON] ★★ OREXON A VIRTUAL LIFE 3D GAMES ★★ - page 3. (Read 4505 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
1BTC=10000OREXON?So expensive!I still should pay attention to whether I can participate in the free coin activities

Our token is not expensive compare to its potential because it is a virtual world which comprises of so many economies and businesses like banking, credit cards, loans, transportations etc,

newbie, ICO, keywords... looks like a shitcoin

I appreciate your comment but the purpose of this newbie account is for the name purpose, the major reason why people buy an expensive domain name for their business, nobody can just wake up and create an altcoin and my SR.Member account is fully attached to this project.

I appreciate every support and i belief that those that have failed in real life shall be able to succeed in the virtual world and use it to bless their real world.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
newbie, ICO, keywords... looks like a shitcoin
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
3D game is powerful game,i think that this project will be successful as like Mobilego
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
this project is potentially promising, because so much outside the worldwide who like 3d game the most including me, I see on the ann thread you have a first person shooters game that was one of my favorite game, if I try the game do I get a coin for it dev ?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
1BTC=10000OREXON?So expensive!I still should pay attention to whether I can participate in the free coin activities
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I must following this interesting project! Waiting for newest information.
Please participate in our numerous bounty at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989696

Thank you.
The bounty thread shall be uploaded in a moment

Thank you for your interest..

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Our bounty campaign manager is preparing the google spread sheet, thank you all for your patience and sincere supports.

Where I can find the details about bounty campaigns or these not yet finalized. Bounty campaign would be helpful to promote this project more faster and this will be helpful to build a big community.

The dev just said there bounty manager is preparing the spread sheets, i guess the bounty will be huge and we should exercise some patience.

I am equally waiting for the bounty thread, i can not wait to participate.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Our bounty campaign manager is preparing the google spread sheet, thank you all for your patience and sincere supports.

Where I can find the details about bounty campaigns or these not yet finalized. Bounty campaign would be helpful to promote this project more faster and this will be helpful to build a big community.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
need indonesian translation?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
twitter account still 3 followers, waiting bountyportal ready to apply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When will the bounty announcement come up ? I am waiting for to see it.
nice,i hope get big soon

We do hope so too but we need you to make it happen.

I really like your team avatars, they look so professional good luck guys

Thank you sir.
Activity: 700
Orexon have submitted interest with the icobazaar and we do hope to receive good reply and get listed in 5 days time.

Escrow team shall also be announced immediately after that.

Please stay tuned.
Activity: 560
I really like your team avatars, they look so professional good luck guys
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
Will there be a minimum amount that will need to be invested in total for the project to launch?

I also can do a Greek translation of your project if you need it.

We have a low target of 100 btc because we already have some funds reserved for the game development.

Your reservation is noted with thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Will there be a minimum amount that will need to be invested in total for the project to launch?

I also can do a Greek translation of your project if you need it.
Pages:
Jump to: