Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 69. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I am a bit worried that I might not have enough ETH... Can I use USD instead? Or maybe other national currencies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
New design of the website is just awesome. Easy to scroll, all information is available and the team looks strong as it is.
Merit: 100
FLOGmall is one platform, hundreds of altcones and dozens of saved watches in search of goods or services purchased for crypto currency. You can go into the project in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The project seems pretty interesting!
I think Flogmall will supersede Amazon and EBay soon because of the live store services they offer Smiley
Does KYC is required for Bounty Participants
As far as I know, the Flogmall project does not require KYC for the bounty campaign participants, If you are not an investor.
But I'm not sure Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Does KYC is required for Bounty Participants
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with FLOGMALL Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi guys! I used my metamask ethereum wallet to register on flogmall. Now I want to send ethereum to flogmall from my Jaxx Ethereum wallet. Is it ok if I send ethereum from my jaxx ethereum wallet address when registered with metamask ethereum wallet address?
I think it's OK,  you'll need to export your private keys from ETH wallet of JAXX to log into Metamask to rule your MLC tokens.
Don't worry, your money is in the blockchain, and all transactions are public. Smiley
Activity: 238
Hi guys! I used my metamask ethereum wallet to register on flogmall. Now I want to send ethereum to flogmall from my Jaxx Ethereum wallet. Is it ok if I send ethereum from my jaxx ethereum wallet address when registered with metamask ethereum wallet address?
I think it's OK,  you'll need to export your private keys from ETH wallet of JAXX to log into Metamask to rule your MLC tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hey, guys!
I love the style for your website.
main trend in contempt designing
 it makes you differ from the main trendings and that's good and make me curious
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi! How will you attract sellers and buyers in platform? Will they somehow be checked by sellers and shops?
copper member
Activity: 364
Admin, tell me. Does the platform provide security for the bargainers?
And what is the basic aim of Fflogmall project?

Hello!)

Of course we have. And also we complement and improve our security system.
We want to become international e-commerce site №1  Smiley
copper member
I still have not received an answer to my question.
Well, Flogmall white paper is very literate and easy to read! I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin.

Hello!)

The token will be used as the payment unit for all transactions in the FLOGmall system and as a basis for interacting with other digital services.

And important point is "Hedging the risks"
The hedging on FLOGmall is that the artificial creation and retention of the minimum value of the official token exchange rate equal to 0.001 Ethereum or 0.3$ (calculated as the fiat equivalent value) creates a minimum conditional capitalization of the tokens and maintains this rate at a given level. This, in turn, gives confidence in the sale of tokens in the area of this value in an indefinite period of time (even with small volumes of trading on this token).

After the main ICO and site launch, it is planned to place a token on a number of other exchanges in the near future. A distinctive feature of the release of our token to the exchange is that its exchange rate will be provided by exchange on ATES. It will have its lower level, which tends to the rate of the most favorable offer on ATES (the lowest) on the day of Mallcoin release to the exchanges.
copper member
Hello friends. How are the fees going?  Smiley

Hello!)

Good)  1,147.84 ETH. 14% from softcap
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello friends. How are the fees going?  Smiley
Merit: 11
Hello everyone! How do you like the project? I personally like it very much, and I will be with it to the end!
Activity: 224
Admin, tell me. Does the platform provide security for the bargainers?
And what is the basic aim of Fflogmall project?
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: