Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 73. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello guys! Has anyone successfully purchased a product from flogmall Alpha version? or maybe sold it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i see in your roadmap.. you have office in china? are the project planning for expansion to other asian countries?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
How are going to make the consumers’ part of your software more user-friendly? You are better using new technologies? AI or anything?

Hello!

Yes, we have a number of features. In particular, the format of LiveStores, VideoStreams, etc.
Also secure transactions using the smart contract. From here follows the presence of only honest feedback.

Blockchain video hosting ads and videos about sellers. Purchase goods directly from the video (we develop this functionality with the project viuly at the moment ) and we will soon test it.
copper member
What security measures do you apply? What if someone hack my account on flogmall platform and any of my funds will lost?

The problem that is described in this question solves in most cases (in many projects, by the way) by moderation of the withdrawal + confirmation for withdrawal from the user. We are now talking about two-factor identification, which can be implemented by different methods.
Of course, we will address these issues in the implementation of the project. Now this functionality is not yet available. It means that so far the transactions are carried out according to the scheme - from the user to the seller and do not provide for storage in the personal account, for example.
copper member
Do not read this text until you find a seat in case of shock faint! (Spoilers: ICO is close!)

Only two days are left before the start of ICO FLOGmall!  It means that the clock starts ticking. The official start of ICO is going to be on the 26th of April, exactly at 11:00, GMT.

Perhaps it is enough already to sing the bonus system FLOGmall praises, if you are not 70 and you are not the person with Alzheimer's disease, then you remember all advantages from the pre-ICO stage. But now you have twice as much time as previously to receive them. Well, it's in case of any emergency.

25-30% within the first seven days; and then comes somebody (only imagine e.g. an ugly woman from TV) and begins to pinch each 5% of each bonus level (please do not imagine in this case the woman who seizes your salary at home, your beautiful wifey).

We can only guess how quickly you will go to our site using this link below!

Come on, faster, while you are reading, someone is already buying and breaking in your new scooter!

https://flogmall.com/
Please tell what are FLOGmall ICO softcap and hardcap? Thanks.
As far as I know soft cap: 5 000 000$. hard cap: 18 000 000$
The White Paper says this. I believe will be a great success. Good luck team!
How long will be the ico if you will not reach the hardcap immediately? 18 000 000$ is a big amount and reading your whitepaper seems a nice project.

ICO will last for 2 months
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do not read this text until you find a seat in case of shock faint! (Spoilers: ICO is close!)

Only two days are left before the start of ICO FLOGmall!  It means that the clock starts ticking. The official start of ICO is going to be on the 26th of April, exactly at 11:00, GMT.

Perhaps it is enough already to sing the bonus system FLOGmall praises, if you are not 70 and you are not the person with Alzheimer's disease, then you remember all advantages from the pre-ICO stage. But now you have twice as much time as previously to receive them. Well, it's in case of any emergency.

25-30% within the first seven days; and then comes somebody (only imagine e.g. an ugly woman from TV) and begins to pinch each 5% of each bonus level (please do not imagine in this case the woman who seizes your salary at home, your beautiful wifey).

Come on, faster, while you are reading, someone is already buying and breaking in your new scooter!

How long will be the ico if you will not reach the hardcap immediately? 18 000 000$ is a big amount and reading your whitepaper seems a nice project.
Activity: 224

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

I think Hard Cap will be reached because this is a good project and has potential. Thats all people need.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

copper member
Hi. you open the ico, during which we buy tokens. and what comes next? how do you plan to attract people on the platform? Can you clarify on this matter devs?

Hello!

We have a detail road-map on our site flogmall.com Smiley
There are some technical aspects and also attracting people from different countries.
copper member

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am watch over your account on the online where you post your project. Just read an article about one of the top Flogmall advisors - Pierre Yurow, interesting.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
What security measures do you apply? What if someone hack my account on flogmall platform and any of my funds will lost?
Merit: 105
What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get.
Activity: 238
Hi. you open the ico, during which we buy tokens. and what comes next? how do you plan to attract people on the platform? Can you clarify on this matter devs?
Merit: 106
Hey guys, good luck with FLOGMALL Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
It looks like the most exemplary company now. Everyone likes and pleases - the project itself, the team's work, news and i hope the fees.
Merit: 102
thanks a lot everybody!!! good i have read your thread! so much useful information, new and important for me
Will there be bonuses for early supporters in the ico?

Hello!

Here are the list of bonuses you can get during the ICO:

Discounts are only available for the investors who invest 5 ETH or more? What is the minimum amount of investment?

The minimum investment is the equivalent of 200 $
I hope the project will be successful, a good development team, so I think I will also invest in the ico, while there is a 30% discount on tokens.
Merit: 100
thanks a lot everybody!!! good i have read your thread! so much useful information, new and important for me
Flogmall could be a huge step for cryptos in the everyday consumer household. Hope I will pay with this platform and cryptocurency in future.
copper member

Hello!

Here are the list of bonuses you can get during the ICO:

Discounts are only available for the investors who invest 5 ETH or more? What is the minimum amount of investment?

The minimum investment is the equivalent of 200 $
copper member
Hi, can I see somewhere how are the sales going  in real-time mode?

Do you mean ICO or the sales at flogmall platform between sellers and customers?
I mean the sales at flogmall platform between sellers and customers. Thanks.  Smiley

DEV answer please.

Hello!

Now we don’t have such functionality.

but we are ready to listen to your wishes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: