Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 7. (Read 33261 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Shocking news! Another blogger with million subscribers shows love to FLOGmall! Watch till the end!

Alexander Kondrashov, a famous blogger with million subscribers, crypto enthusiast and fan of IT and blockchain technologies is now on our side! You might have seen his live interviews with other crypto enthusiasts, and recently he has made an appointment with our founders.

Alexey Khayrutdinov and Alexander Zalogin met with Kondrashov and made a cool interview together. Let’s watch! https://youtu.be/csRAH7kyukQ

The video is interesting and easy to watch, with different locations, people and topics, which is wholesome. In this video Alexander tells how to get tokens easily WITHOUT COMPENSATION within FLOGmall without alchemy and Copperfield’s tricks. First option - you buy tokens at FLOGmall and get 20-25% in addition. But this option has officially ran out, because ICO has ended! So, if you used this opportunity, you’re lucky!

ICO has ended, but not FLOGmall, so the second option is to buy any product at FLOGmall and get 20% cashback in MLC tokens! Easy as a pie! Now cashback is available for any product at alpha version. Special offer will continue till the end of this month and after it will be available only for specific products! So, as we say, hurry up and don’t miss the opportunity to benefit from our relationships!

By the way, Kondrashov has become a member of our platform and a member of FLOGmall family. As confirmation, Alexander bought a wireless charge at alpha version with cryptocurrency, obtained a cashback and tested the platform himself! And made a decision: the platform is undoubtedly great!

So, we’ve already told you much, the rest of it in video - watch! https://youtu.be/csRAH7kyukQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The end of FLOGmall ICO and new international holiday for crypto holders!

Guys, the most important day of this year has come! And we are not talking about New Year, elections or release of new Iphone! Today the FLOGmall ICO has ended! Cheers!

It was a long way, it seemed this day was so far away, but finally it has come! In January we only launched our project and now we have such an amazing result! Months came as fast as age of Jennifer Aniston, so only counter can show how much fundamental work have been made!

That we would have 23 212 696 $$ in 52 587,84 ETH! Thousands of happy users are looking through their personal accounts and soon will obtain bonuses! And no less than new product at alpha version which people buy with cryptocurrency every day! During the ICO we made 26 collaborations with altcoins, lots of partnerships,conferences and summits, were on the air at Nasdaq, and coming listing  - are only a small part of what we have done!

We want to express big gratitude for your trust and support, for your kind and sometimes not kinds responses - any feedback motivated us. FLOGmall finishes its stage of age and enter a new period of life.

Ahead we and, of course, you as full members of platform and a big FLOGmall family will have lots of interesting!

Mailing of bonus tokens will start right after end of ICO and will continue for 7 days. In only 7 days all users will be able to count bonuses and try all benefits of early participation in ICO! Its benefits will obtain also members of our referral program, and also all the winners of our FLOGmall giveaways.

Each early holder of MLC tokens will enter the KYC procedure, which will allow to identify your contractor fully and prevent different financial operations.

You know that we’ll have listing of our tokens at the exchange. And it means that soon our tokens will become an adult person and will increase its value.

Shipping of FLOGmall t-shirts for ordering at FLOGmall and your deposits also won’t take long! Shipping is about to start.

Alpha version also will change a lot. The function on the platform, work on ATES, new stores and sure shopping with MLC which you were waiting for so long will start after the end of ICO! And it’s gonna be legendary, guys!

Stay with us, hold our MLC tokens, learn about all the nice things at FLOGGmall and stay tuned to our updates! So many cool events are ahead, so you can’t miss it!

THANK YOU!
 ❤️

Flogmall's development is very rapid, sales close to hardcap also achieved, a proud achievement, it is certainly will be able to achieve success. The Flogmall community multiplies and will continue to grow, and look forward to getting a well-known and better value exchange.
the project is successful because the team involved is also great for sure it always try the best for the flogmall project, so the results obtained also increased, hopefully the future of this project will be as we all hope will grow with more success.
Activity: 210

Guys, the most important day of this year has come! And we are not talking about New Year, elections or release of new Iphone! Today the FLOGmall ICO has ended! Cheers!

It was a long way, it seemed this day was so far away, but finally it has come! In January we only launched our project and now we have such an amazing result! Months came as fast as age of Jennifer Aniston, so only counter can show how much fundamental work have been made!

That we would have 23 212 696 $$ in 52 587,84 ETH! Thousands of happy users are looking through their personal accounts and soon will obtain bonuses! And no less than new product at alpha version which people buy with cryptocurrency every day! During the ICO we made 26 collaborations with altcoins, lots of partnerships,conferences and summits, were on the air at Nasdaq, and coming listing  - are only a small part of what we have done!

We want to express big gratitude for your trust and support, for your kind and sometimes not kinds responses - any feedback motivated us. FLOGmall finishes its stage of age and enter a new period of life.

Ahead we and, of course, you as full members of platform and a big FLOGmall family will have lots of interesting!

Mailing of bonus tokens will start right after end of ICO and will continue for 7 days. In only 7 days all users will be able to count bonuses and try all benefits of early participation in ICO! Its benefits will obtain also members of our referral program, and also all the winners of our FLOGmall giveaways.

Each early holder of MLC tokens will enter the KYC procedure, which will allow to identify your contractor fully and prevent different financial operations.

You know that we’ll have listing of our tokens at the exchange. And it means that soon our tokens will become an adult person and will increase its value.

Shipping of FLOGmall t-shirts for ordering at FLOGmall and your deposits also won’t take long! Shipping is about to start.

Alpha version also will change a lot. The function on the platform, work on ATES, new stores and sure shopping with MLC which you were waiting for so long will start after the end of ICO! And it’s gonna be legendary, guys!

Stay with us, hold our MLC tokens, learn about all the nice things at FLOGGmall and stay tuned to our updates! So many cool events are ahead, so you can’t miss it!

THANK YOU!
 ❤️

https://c.radikal.ru/c32/1807/fc/8246aefabbe0.jpg

Flogmall's development is very rapid, sales close to hardcap also achieved, a proud achievement, it is certainly will be able to achieve success. The Flogmall community multiplies and will continue to grow, and look forward to getting a well-known and better value exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The project has a company that exists and it has been successful. Thus, there are many risks involved when investing in a project, it is a full company that has a certain level of success in the market, which makes a safer investment for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hi! At what rate will I able to exchange mlc in ATES? And when?

Hello!

Wait for the news Smiley Soon we will announce launching of the ATES

I think, It isn’t reasonable to sell them by Ates in the first day it’s too fooly.
Tell me,what is the total number of tokens in circulation?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hello admin! Tell me please, what complementary services will your platform have? I just heard about it, but I don't know which ones...
Do you have information?
copper member
Could you tell me will the mlc token be changed to mlc coin in the future? I mean will it be listed on famous exchanges, where no tokens at all?

What do you mean exchanges where are no tokens at all?
How it's possible?
copper member

Hello!

Wait for the news Smiley Soon we will announce launching of the ATES
copper member
Guys what do you think ? Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?
The price of MLC token will be linked to ETH rate, so I think fluctuations to the ETH are possible.

yes, you are right.
copper member
Football championship is lost, blockchain championship is obtained! Let’s learn about UK from the new perspective.

Our Sunday heading “Research” is back! Today we’re going to have a look at foreign cryptocurrency. Fasten your belts, we move to UK!

Big Innovation Centre, Deep Knowledge Analytics organization and DAG Global company made a research. In result they have found that UK would become the global center of blockchain technologies and the leader of cryptocurrency market by the 2022. As we ironically say in Russia, London is the capital of Great Britain, but it also holds all the necessary resources to conquer the cryptocurrency market.

“Blockchain was accepted by Parliament as an important technology. Parliament is ready to support the creation and development of digital economics with the help of various government initiatives” - concluded the head of Big Innovation Center Birgitte Anderson.

By the 2017-2018 people have invested more than 500 million pounds to British blockchain projects. Besides, it is said in the report that blockchain industry is only beginning to develop, but UK has all the chances to become a leader in this realm.

“UK is one of the most important world’s financial centers and recently has become a leader in financial technologies. At the same time, the country shows a big potential to become a leader of blockchain technologies and crypto economics” - stated head of DAG Global Sean Kiernan.

Also, it  was suggested to establish a position of the Head of Blockchain in government. And even without well-known British humour.

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Guys what do you think ? Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?
The price of MLC token will be linked to ETH rate, so I think fluctuations to the ETH are possible.
Activity: 266
Activity: 154
As far as I know, there were no instructions. announcement will be soon.
Activity: 84
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Could you tell me will the mlc token be changed to mlc coin in the future? I mean will it be listed on famous exchanges, where no tokens at all?
Merit: 101
FLOGmall touches upon an important subject for the cryptoindustry! Whether you intend to have partnership with other projects?
copper member
wow congrats for the ICO as i see in the website that you collected $23.2M in the ICO
and can you share what will be the first exchange that list the token later?

Hello!

Wait for the news. Soooon Smiley
copper member
Congratulations!!!
I am very glad that I know such a project. You have a very good idea and a great team

Thank you! Wink
copper member

THANK YOU!
 ❤️

Activity: 154
Congratulations!!!
I am very glad that I know such a project. You have a very good idea and a great team
Pages:
Jump to: