Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 10. (Read 33261 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?

I recommend you to read comments more carefully before you decide to take part in the discussion. Nobody said that the community supports the price or something. I said the money has to come from somewhere in order for the price to stay up. If there is no demand and no business, the price will drop easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi gaus! Apple will use blockchain for apple pay, have you read about it? Maybe Flogmall and Apple will become partners? Grin

Hello!

Why not  Wink
Can't understand why they don't use their own coin
I guess they can't. They use technology. Not crypto. Smiley
I thought about it too. It might be created soon, or presented during September when apple company usually present new iphone or ipad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi gaus! Apple will use blockchain for apple pay, have you read about it? Maybe Flogmall and Apple will become partners? Grin

Hello!

Why not  Wink
I guess they can't. They use technology. Not crypto. Smiley
Activity: 84

Hello!

Why not  Wink
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Can anyone become a seller? Even if I have 1 item?

Hello!

Of course. It doesn't depend on the quantity of the items.
copper member
Hi team, will you continue cooperate with KickICO  after the ICO?

Hello!

Yes, we are partners. And we receive KICK as a pay method in out site.
copper member
Hello admin. I tried to find guide about how to become the seller on your platform, but I had a trouble. Can you help me?
Do you have detailed guide?

Hello!

The main details are in our WP:
https://flogmall.com/wp/?lang=en

For example, information about all the opportunities of the platform & also about differences between Professional sellers, Private sellers - with an assortment of over  & Ordinary customers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

Hello!

Why not  Wink
Why then the fees for several days are not what do not grow, but even fall, If earlier in these periods the broadcast was falling, but now even a little grown up. Why is that ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They have raised impressive amount of money already even if they don't get the threshold of $24 million. There are still three days and few hours seeing the interest of investors so far can't be excluded the probability reaching at hard cap. The vision in itself is very powerful to use cryptocurrencies to buy things directly without need of exchanging them.
copper member

Hello!

Why not  Wink
copper member
Time has passed! We finish our fantastic FLOGmall giveaway!

So, guys, it was really a legendary football giveaway from FLOGmall: thousands of applications, hundreds of participants and five winners for total 500.000! On the 15 of July the final of FIFA World Cup 2018 took place which forever changed the opinion of foreigners about Mother Russia and our hospitality. And the best team was France, because exactly this team became an absolute winner for the following 4 years! We congratulate our french friends because they didn’t need to show the white flag :smirk: , and we bow before their high skills and professionalism.  

And, of course, our congratulations and 100 000 rubles are for the person who guessed the score! The match outcome was 4:2 in favour of France, and it was 10 people who guessed exactly this score.

With randomizer and sleight of hand, our SMM manager found the winner of this giveaway. And it is - Cyn Ceo! We congratulate you with the prize, tell us how it is like to close the circle after the most lasting football crypto giveaway?

It was the last giveaway from FLOGmall considering series of football matches FIFA World Cup 2018. But don’t worry, we have a good marketing department and you’ll have more giveaways and cool presents for bravery!

Don’t be afraid to participate, because it’s a pleasure to win! Follow our updates and of course stay tuned to FLOGmall!

Activity: 826
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
FlogMall ICO is going to be successful with more then $20 million already raised and close to reaching hardcap. The alpha version looks solid. I wish you good luck with implementation of the project in different areas.

they have a solid team
and I guess only the remaining 4 days of sales will hit hardcap
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year. But Flogmall needs $4 M more to get hard cap. This is a large sum of money.

right , $4m for 4days that sound is too hard
think realistic probably will get $2m for 4days is possible.
Yes, the fees are somehow jerky, apparently there will be class talks, immediately influx of investors, and there are moments of calm, for several days, the charges do not move. It remains a couple of days and it will all end.
Activity: 68
Buy various things of any type, for any crypto currency around the world, as well as the exchange of tokens, today is a very necessary idea, in the future such projects will be popular.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
FlogMall ICO is going to be successful with more then $20 million already raised and close to reaching hardcap. The alpha version looks solid. I wish you good luck with implementation of the project in different areas.

they have a solid team
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year. But Flogmall needs $4 M more to get hard cap. This is a large sum of money.

right , $4m for 4days that sound is too hard
think realistic probably will get $2m for 4days is possible.
Activity: 154
Can anyone become a seller? Even if I have 1 item?
Activity: 448

they have a solid team
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

they have a solid team
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Hey! Who can tell level of correlation between MLC and ETH?

Now, each token costs 0.0005 ETH with 25% bonus.
20 million dollar already raised and there are only 4 days left until end of the token sale.
Activity: 84
Hi team, will you continue cooperate with KickICO  after the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: