Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 80. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
​Meet another new altcoin ColossusXT (COLX) at the site !

Next week you will be able to see it in the list of payment options for everyday goods at FLOGmall.

Blockchain, decentralization and brotherhood! COLX claims that it will soon replace Bitcoin, because of: a) open source, b) management by the society, but not goverment, C) absolute anonymity, which you even will not meet at the elections. This will allow users to store and invest their earnings to uncontrolled by a state currency and make almost instant and completely anonymous transfers with close to zero fees.

Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Trade Shatoshi are exchanges that have already taken the ColX token. And we believe that this is not the limit.

Well, are you ready to meet another our friends-altcoins?

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
HI guys, Where is the team's information? please help me
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
hi! how many target forhardcap and softcap ico?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
LiveStore thats great idea!
So it was combining vlog and experience when we buy at mall right?
Hard Cap will be reached because this is a good project and has potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I glad to be part of this awesome community
Dev tell me MLC Token Purchases Can Use Smart Contracts or Exchange Wallet Trading?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i would say that the live story is a competitive advantage!
and also the opportunities of floggmall are much better then all of the competitors, as shown in the comparison graph
Any mvp is already cool. Because so many projects who want to sell solely an idea of smth. But here everything looks interesting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think the most important is working alpha now
So they have some turnover and real working project now! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello! There is a question, is the purchase token placed in my account or in my own wallet address? Such as myetherwallet, metamask etc?
Activity: 224
i would say that the live story is a competitive advantage!
and also the opportunities of floggmall are much better then all of the competitors, as shown in the comparison graph
copper member
To buy an Apple has become even easier!

If You are an Apple fan, and if Steve Jobs instead of photos of children is smiling for you from your wallet, listen up. With the help of our platform now you can buy the Apple, the last one, under the sign X cheaper than the lowest price of any marketplace. And the most important - you can pay for it using any cryptocurrency, that is convenient for you or which is your favorite. Hold on, hold the horses at a gallop. Our team analyzed the market price policy of the Iphone X (and the lowest price - $1090.49, for a second) and made the price even lower! Without ten zeros and a credit - $1064 only until April 22! If you make the order till April 22 - the delivery is free of charge! Do not believe us? Go to Aplha! https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

Ok, but are you sure, people are ready to buy iphone on blockchain, not in a traditional way? And how do you plan to attract people on the platform?

Hello!

Of course, we think that people are ready to buy goods & services for cryptocurrency & on blockchain.
There are many ways to attract people in different countries. Each country has its own channels to attract the audience. Whether it's the media, the Internet, personal sales, and maybe even messengers, as Wechat in China. Therefore, depending on the country, we will develop our program to attract sellers and buyers to the platform
copper member

If You are an Apple fan, and if Steve Jobs instead of photos of children is smiling for you from your wallet, listen up. With the help of our platform now you can buy the Apple, the last one, under the sign X cheaper than the lowest price of any marketplace. And the most important - you can pay for it using any cryptocurrency, that is convenient for you or which is your favorite. Hold on, hold the horses at a gallop. Our team analyzed the market price policy of the Iphone X (and the lowest price - $1090.49, for a second) and made the price even lower! Without ten zeros and a credit - $1064 only until April 22! If you make the order till April 22 - the delivery is free of charge! Do not believe us? Go to Aplha! https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

this is great news

and I have a question
What is connection with flog"mall" with real world mall? Im new and want to learn more about FLOGmall ico.

Hello!

Flog - Slang. to sell, especially aggressively or vigorously. to promote; publicize.
Mall - A large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other business establishments housed in a series of connected or adjacent buildings or in a single large building.
copper member
Very nice project with real world applications!
I read in your white paper that there will be discounts and bonuses for holders? Any information?

Hello!

Do you mean discounts during ICO or during using a Flogmall platform?
copper member
As I see you wanna create 250 million flogmall tokens? I think it's not so much and it's good. The cost of each one will be pretty high.

Hello!) Yes, you are we are going to issue 250 mln tokens)
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

I really like this idea, thanks to the team as well for the clear instructions!
And I'm glad to be part of your community!
Activity: 238
Very nice project with real world applications!
I read in your white paper that there will be discounts and bonuses for holders? Any information?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
E-commerce is a large and fast growing segment of the economy, this will give Flogmall to quickly attract the necessary amount of money for successful development. Flogmall presents new types of stores in which information about products and brands will be presented in the form of video content and a blog.
Yes! This is an improved version of a free-of-charge board with announcements built on the principles of e-commerce. And on a blockchain.
I totally agree and I regard it as one of the most successful and promising projects based on Blockchain technology.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
E-commerce is a large and fast growing segment of the economy, this will give Flogmall to quickly attract the necessary amount of money for successful development. Flogmall presents new types of stores in which information about products and brands will be presented in the form of video content and a blog.
Yes! This is an improved version of a free-of-charge board with announcements built on the principles of e-commerce. And on a blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

Ok, but are you sure, people are ready to buy iphone on blockchain, not in a traditional way? And how do you plan to attract people on the platform?

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

this is great news

and I have a question
What is connection with flog"mall" with real world mall? Im new and want to learn more about FLOGmall ico.
Pages:
Jump to: