Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 81. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
To buy an Apple has become even easier!

If You are an Apple fan, and if Steve Jobs instead of photos of children is smiling for you from your wallet, listen up. With the help of our platform now you can buy the Apple, the last one, under the sign X cheaper than the lowest price of any marketplace. And the most important - you can pay for it using any cryptocurrency, that is convenient for you or which is your favorite. Hold on, hold the horses at a gallop. Our team analyzed the market price policy of the Iphone X (and the lowest price - $1090.49, for a second) and made the price even lower! Without ten zeros and a credit - $1064 only until April 22! If you make the order till April 22 - the delivery is free of charge! Do not believe us? Go to Aplha! https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Hurry, hurry!

Meet us at FLOGmall!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. There was a point that token holders will have access to numerous metrics in order to track the development of the Flogmall platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
You’ve already tried to work in Flogmall yourself, what do you draw such conclusions? Developers have come up with an effective way to deal with bought reviews with the help of a blockchain.

And what other conclusion can be made if every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? It means that the seller can buy positive reviews.
Merit: 105
Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
You’ve already tried to work in Flogmall yourself, what do you draw such conclusions? Developers have come up with an effective way to deal with bought reviews with the help of a blockchain.

No, I didn’t try to work in Flogmall platform. But I think every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? And what conclusion can be made?
Oh, well, you should read a more detailed description of the project first, and then make such statements.
On Flogmall platform probability of publishing purchased posts is reduced to zero.
This is interesting as a matter of principle. But how will it be determined that the user really  bought the goods from the seller?

To make an order you need to pass through registration. And all the information about all the orders is kept at the platform
This is one of the ways to use blockchain in the Flogmall system? User’s payment for a purchase from a particular seller is recorded in the blockchain?
copper member

No, I didn’t try to work in Flogmall platform. But I think every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? And what conclusion can be made?
Oh, well, you should read a more detailed description of the project first, and then make such statements.
On Flogmall platform probability of publishing purchased posts is reduced to zero.
This is interesting as a matter of principle. But how will it be determined that the user really  bought the goods from the seller?

To make an order you need to pass through registration. And all the information about all the orders is kept at the platform
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Without exaggeration, Flogmall can be called an outstanding project.Of course, his idea is not new and crypto enthusiasts tried to bring it to life.This suggests that the direction is promising and in demand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Not a bad project. I participated in similar. But now things are not going very well there.
I hope everything will turn out right.
Hi in which projects did you participate and why now things are not going very well there?
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Not a bad project. I participated in similar. But now things are not going very well there.
I hope everything will turn out right.
Activity: 266
Flogmall is the best mall all over the world, I believe in this project! thanks team!
The project idea is good.
i hope go to the moon with your tokens Smiley
Activity: 336
Flogmall is the best mall all over the world, I believe in this project! thanks team!
Activity: 238

This is interesting as a matter of principle. But how will it be determined that the user really  bought the goods from the seller?
Guys do not be a pissimist! Be like flogmall - be sure in the near future of cryptoworld! Smiley
Activity: 238

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Flogmall is the best mall all over the world, I believe in this project! thanks team and I'm glad to be part of your community!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Nice project for sellers Shocked
Thats all people need.
Really good project, strong team, great hopes and confidence Hard Cap will be reached because this is a project has potential.
Activity: 224

And what other conclusion can be made if every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? It means that the seller can buy positive reviews.
I think all reviews will be linked to actual financial transactions, providing consumers with reviews that are real and unalterable.
copper member
I have a question  -Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?

The price of goods is regularly recalculated depending on the cryptocurrency exchange rate. And initially, the seller sets the price in dollars
copper member
Hello! when should we wait for the launch of your ecosystem in the US? Are you going to work there?

Hello!

We will start accentuated marketing the United States & Canada nearly in September 2018.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: