Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 86. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A cute and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. This store occupies an empty place, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 coinmarket hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sun.
i judging by the results preiso a fine and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. Here such a store occupies an empty niche, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 koinmarkketkap hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sonts.i judging by the results preico ,and I'm not alone. And again - we are again discussing the project from the Kickico site.
 kickico the best!
This project is steady and his coin is planning on going into the big market. hopefully flogmall project will be successful and successful than expected.
I think big store like Alibaba or Amazon will have a long time to make a choice. And such small projects have quite a lot of time and their target place, I think it's quite possible even to gain popularity.interesting project.good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of flogmall tokens or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm interested in how is the security of the token holders ensured, and payment security, thanks in advance)

Hello!

Frankly speaking, we had some troubles with security during the beggining of Pre-ICO. But after the incident, our forces were sent to strengthen the security of our site. Now we can vouch for the safety of our portal
Ok, but now so we can be sure the system is protected from hacks and safety of our funds and so on, right?
I really like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer and implements the arbitration system on the platform.
Activity: 129
E-Commerce concept will be easy to receive by the internet users this sure. Now we see just so many online buying and selling place on the internet
Activity: 224
A cute and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. This store occupies an empty place, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 coinmarket hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sun.
i judging by the results preiso a fine and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. Here such a store occupies an empty niche, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 koinmarkketkap hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sonts.i judging by the results preico ,and I'm not alone. And again - we are again discussing the project from the Kickico site.
 kickico the best!
This project is steady and his coin is planning on going into the big market. hopefully flogmall project will be successful and successful than expected.
Activity: 22
 kickico the best!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
What kind of analytics will you provide for sellers and buyers?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the flogmall  platform?

As far as I know the platform do not charge any fees on payments. However, i think third party payment processors may charge fees, blockchain etc.
Activity: 336
Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the flogmall  platform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi, I'm interested in how is the security of the token holders ensured, and payment security, thanks in advance)

Hello!

Frankly speaking, we had some troubles with security during the beggining of Pre-ICO. But after the incident, our forces were sent to strengthen the security of our site. Now we can vouch for the safety of our portal
Ok, but now so we can be sure the system is protected from hacks and safety of our funds and so on, right?
copper member
Activity: 364
yep, thanks for your answers! Smiley
one more question, are there any countries you are aiming to start with? Europe/Asia/US ?

According to our RoadMap we will start with: Europe, Russia, Israel
Activity: 266
you have a good case! It's going to be one of the best ICO for me, I guess  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Good day / night! I watch your project with great interest. Everything is fine in the project, but there is one question: from the point of view of the legislation of any country, fiscal services want to know the volumes of sales / income that are the basis for taxation. If you take this project - when using crypto currency, as a means of payment, what tax base can you talk about? In my opinion this is a serious enough question.

The seller is engaged in optimization of tax administration.
All operations on FLOGmall are sharing that from a legal point of view is not taxed in most jurisdictions.
It should be regulated and connected with the goverment anyhow. Any country are accepting payments only in their money, that is the question how is it going to be?
I think sellers can accept cryptocurrency if they want. And in some countries have already legalized purchases in the cryptocurrency.
Anyhow if you need to buy bitcoin for example in China you have to pay yuan not dollars or euro, the yuan converted to ethereum for example?
Very relevant question. In my country the bitcoin and the cryptomonnaies are hardly known and there is everything to do in this field. We see well and are aware that in some time this will become obvious and will have to adapt.
Merit: 102

Hello!

I like the transparency of your team. At the first stages of any project there may be problems, this is normal. Some teams hide their problems, and try to show themselves in the best possible way. I'm glad that this does not apply to the team of the FLOGMALL.
I think the ico of flogmall is pretty good. The market is already nervous, attracting investors. I think the flogmall can make it nice for buyers.
Flogmall offers a logical project. It looks like the crew had done a right field work early. Blockchain-based online stores can be placed in our lives in the future.
You are right. They already had bussiness model before, all they need is to populize and bring to the regular society mass their ideas.

Hello!

I like the transparency of your team. At the first stages of any project there may be problems, this is normal. Some teams hide their problems, and try to show themselves in the best possible way. I'm glad that this does not apply to the team of the FLOGMALL.
I think the ico of flogmall is pretty good. The market is already nervous, attracting investors. I think the flogmall can make it nice for buyers.
Flogmall offers a logical project. It looks like the crew had done a right field work early. Blockchain-based online stores can be placed in our lives in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
one more question, are there any countries you are aiming to start with? Europe/Asia/US ?
I think this project will work all over the world. Flogmall is an international e-commerce platform for buyers and sellers with cryptocurrency.
Also interested in your coverage of the market. I hope to see your platform around the world in the near future! Everything is in your hands, good luck!
Activity: 224

Hello!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think this project will work all over the world. Flogmall is an international e-commerce platform for buyers and sellers with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: