Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 95. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Interesting concept of the project. What is tied to the valency, the closure of the circle will not always be able to guarantee the stability of the price, this or that coin. But as an incentive, can really be used.
And you have a picture of your office. Is this an online image?
This is not a picture. Smiley Thus the webcam has been set up (online camera in flogmall office) which is broadcasting everything what team make in office.
Oh poor guys, to have coffee, they need to go to another room. Or the community will think that they are not working well. I'm sure there are passionate controllers. Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Astounding project, comparing to most of the new ones, nowadays.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Interesting concept of the project. What is tied to the valency, the closure of the circle will not always be able to guarantee the stability of the price, this or that coin. But as an incentive, can really be used.
And you have a picture of your office. Is this an online image?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
few more questions before buying the tokens
How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?
As far as I know, Flagmall tokens can be used for additional promotional features by store owners. Blockchain? Hm Smiley
will there be an additional mallcoin after the ico?
How does the team plan to maintain the value of the token so that it does not fall but grow?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Sorry, this is not my project. I just answered your question. I am a member of the community, and I know this information.  Smiley
Do you like the Flogmall project? Why do you think this project will be successful? Just interested in your opinion.
I also think that this project will be successful. A smart contract is registered very competently, a road map is thought out well!
If you read the White Paper, then you should not have such a question. The book is very easy to read! Smiley
I like the project because there are some bonuses all the time and also because ico is not finished yet and you can already spent money on platform)
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?
As far as I know, Flagmall tokens can be used for additional promotional features by store owners. Blockchain? Hm Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi. Like a escrow service? Do you wait for the confirmation of the goods arrive to release the payment?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
with the advent of your ecommerce platform for the cryptocurrency, does that mean that the current online markets are doomed? Smiley

We don't think that current online markets are our competitors, they just have their field customers & we have got ours. Trading for cryptocurrency is just only gaining momentum, and we can't say that current online markets can be doomed in near future.
copper member
Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum price lower then other time.. what's your opinion?? Should I invest in ICO right now, or hold crypto?

When cryptocurrency is down it's the best moment for investing  Wink
copper member
Hi! Flogmall tokens, which will be paid on the Flogmall platform, will be output for free sale by investors or will they be deposited?

Hello!) Tokens will be output for free sale
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum price lower then other time.. what's your opinion?? Should I invest in ICO right now, or hold crypto?
Yeah that's a very good that you do. I think it's better invest now because anytime the value of tokens it can may change.
You should decide yourself. Bitcoin is down, and probably it can fall even lower, no one knows. Or it can go up, again we can't predict. If you want to invest for sure, you can MLC cost average your investment.
Activity: 224
Yeah that's a very good that you do. I think it's better invest now because anytime the value of tokens it can may change.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 336
with the advent of your ecommerce platform for the cryptocurrency, does that mean that the current online markets are doomed? Smiley
In my option, today's companies and projects in the field of e-commerce with the best economy are the least at risk.
They will have to change, adapt to this reality.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
In my option, today's companies and projects in the field of e-commerce with the best economy are the least at risk.
Activity: 238
copper member
Project is rather interesting but very long-term.
Do you already have a working online store (so called MVP)?
Yes, the alpha version of the platform is currently working.
What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

Sorry, haven't scrolled the page down and now I see it.

I plus to the question above.
And:
Will the prices be only in crypto or both fiat and crypto?
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.
You can only use cryptocurrency.

Will only your token be used or maybe some other cryptos too?

Hello!

The followinf crypto will be used: BCH
BTC
DASH
ETH
KICK
XRP
copper member
An interesting move with the purchase of coins with preiso. t. I so I understand now they are gradually becoming more expensive, and are approaching the price of iso, where can this price be observed?

Hello!)

You can observe the price of token in https://flogmall.com/
Now 1 MLC is 0,0005 ETH
Activity: 336
An interesting move with the purchase of coins with preiso. t. I so I understand now they are gradually becoming more expensive, and are approaching the price of iso, where can this price be observed?
Yes, this information is in the white paper. But the pre-ico has already ended. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: