Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 98. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will the platform hold such discount days as "Black Friday" etc?
I think sellers and stores will be launch different promotions, discounts and etc. Everybody can open his "shop" and sell his goods.
Maybe someday Flogmall will cooperate with Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba   Grin

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello Admin, answer this question, a friend I told about Flogmall ICO asked me why he should buy goods on Flogmall platform when he can get discount on goods from so many physical shops in his country?
Activity: 224
I think sellers and stores will be launch different promotions, discounts and etc. Everybody can open his "shop" and sell his goods.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It is the era of hackers now, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, today you have virtual money, and tomorrow they can disappear.

A wallet can be hacked and then basically it happens because of the stupidity of the users themselves.  Smiley
Theoretically, it's possible to break the bitcoin in the distant future, and it's practically not real and expensive because you need to control 51% of the capacity, and that's millions of dollars.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is the era of hackers now, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, today you have virtual money, and tomorrow they can disappear.

A wallet can be hacked and then basically it happens because of the stupidity of the users themselves.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Hello DEV, won't the price of mallcoin go below ICO price few weeks after ATEs is launched?

No, with the official opening of the FLOGmall trading platform with ATES, the official Mallcoin bet is set at 0.001 Ethereum.
Activity: 126
it looks very promising, starting from the platform that has been made up to the way of execution of this project. i will looking forward to this project and keep an eye to this
copper member
I've noticed that you accept a range of cryptos for payment.
Can they be used for buying goods on your platform?

Yes. You can pay now by using:
BCH
BTC
DASH
ETH
KICK
XRP
copper member
So what are you doing in your project? What's the difference between your ecommerce and others?

Here are some our distinctive features:

- At FLOGmall one can find stores in a new, unique format - LiveStore (more detailed information in our WP)

- Exchange of cryptocurrency for First Marketed Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Services FMCG. Among services it is planned to launch such areas as real estate (rent, sale), digital-marketing, financial services and so on.

- Payment by any altcoins

- Secure purchases using a smart contract

- Cashback and discounts for internal cryptocurrency

Activity: 5
I've noticed that you accept a range of cryptos for payment.
Can they be used for buying goods on your platform?
Activity: 238
Hello DEV, won't the price of mallcoin go below ICO price few weeks after ATEs is launched?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hello Admin, you create great project, and platform working already!
But I would like to know your opinion, can the cryptocurrency be banned?
The fact that Bitcoin recognized and released futures on an official level speaks for itself. Undoubtedly, the sphere of crypto currency needs serious improvements, but the one, who now really delves into this direction and studies, understands the relevance of this field in the future!
I think it's impossible.  You named the reason - there are too many opportunities for those, who are solidly invested there)
Most people are afraid of investment because how you can invest in there, where are no guarantees, but everyone makes their choice. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 105

Hello!)

Banned by whom?) How is it technically possible?))
To our delight, it is impossible to do technically Smiley
Activity: 280
I think this project has a very innovative concept. In FLOGmall everyone can find online stores in a unique format. hope many people who buy this token to be able to shop easily.
Activity: 336

Hello!)

To our delight, it is impossible to do technically Smiley
Activity: 70
So what are you doing in your project? What's the difference between your ecommerce and others?
copper member
I don't understand, how much should I invest? because you tell some tales about the console, laptop, iphone, etc.

Hello!)

The minimum entry threshold during the ICO will be 100$
copper member

Hello!)

Pages:
Jump to: