Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 12. (Read 4828 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Ok, I've tried to ignore this, but because they kept appearing, I can't help myself but wondering either the universe just give a very funny joke, a super coincidences (that is more unlikely than earth grow as big as sun in one night) just happened, the system of this forum got jumbled, or something is very fishy happened here.

Most (not all) of the one liner posts above me is:

1. Posted by account(s) that's created on December 5th (although some are create earlier than that).
2. The user(s) has a rather similar post count.
3. The user(s) first posts were made in Russian local languages for several posts, then move to other threads.
4. (A more beautiful coincidences) The user(s) has tendency of posting at the same threads, with the same pattern.
5. And, oh! look at this:

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

What currency will be used to store the funds raised?

What currency will be used to store the funds raised?

Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt

Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Setcoin has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Setcoin. I will be looking forward to this project Cool

Styras has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress. I will be looking forward to this project  Cool

Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?

Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it.

Shall I continue?

Maybe Earth will jump to Andromeda by the same chance that make these different users posting at the same pattern (and exact same words and symbols). I believe we all have an agreement that altaccount is cool and accepted, but spamming and copypasting is within the admin's "no list".
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it)
Activity: 181
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by FreelancerCoin will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 201
Hello! This project is interesting, but what the blockchain gives, how does it enriches the project? It’s not entirely clear for me
Activity: 228
Activity: 218
Hi,
how many tokens are equivalent to 1 eth? Thanks
Activity: 220
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 225
Everyone should support FrelancerCoin as much as he could! Because we need complete financial freedom for freelancers, this is the future
Activity: 238
This is the best project I found, I invested and looking forwart to get some profit, good luck with your project
Activity: 233
I'd like to use your app for chatting during my holidays Grin
But you haven't released it yet, right? 
Activity: 214
What is the practical use of your coin?
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
The project looks nice with 80M supply it has a very high potential coin. It might grow fast in the field of freelances and also get high amount of profit. Would like to more updates about it.
Activity: 216
why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?
Activity: 208
Activity: 213
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 196
The more I read about your platform and the more I think about it, the more I get encouraged about it!! As a freelancer I highly value the things you are doing and the possibilities it is going to give to the freelancers of the whole world
Activity: 181
Activity: 322
How you choose the right investment? and now If you want to get more earning, please invest in FreelancerCoin ICO that will make you successful
Activity: 201
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 228
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?
Pages:
Jump to: