Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 16. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential.
I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
this is what i am looking for all this time, a platform that provides all the vacancies for the freelancers. the application of blockchain technology in this platform will be amazing. I think this platform will provides a lot of good contributions for freelancers.
Activity: 214
Hi
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys.
Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Thank you in advance
Activity: 322
Wow..this is good news for all members as best community #FreelancerCoin has been approached by Google's Hamburg Headquarters team for a collaboration. Just waiting confirm that it is real partnering with Google. I hope it success.
Activity: 198
do you have a limit on the token that can be bought by one person?
Activity: 193
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 238
are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?
Activity: 140
What exchanges u are going to be listed?
U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange.
How are u going to deal with it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
How many tokens have been already sold? I couldn't find any information regarding this.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
What are your benefits among other projects?

Have you tried to read several pages behind? Or was too troublesome for you because you're not really interested, only  looking for post count? They have certification that ensures the freelancer is trustworthy and fit for the job.

Are you sure the market is in need of this kind of service right now?

Do the business world in need of freelancer? A temporary deeply skilled employee without the burden of a long term contract?

Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?  

Hmm... Doesn't crypto-to-paypal (and vice versa) isn't advised?

Are you from FreelancerCoin team?

No, just a reader with common sense that happens to know how to access previous pages. It helps that the questions been asked several times in different fashion, though.
Activity: 208

Have you tried to read several pages behind? Or was too troublesome for you because you're not really interested, only  looking for post count? They have certification that ensures the freelancer is trustworthy and fit for the job.

Do the business world in need of freelancer? A temporary deeply skilled employee without the burden of a long term contract?

Are you from FreelancerCoin team?
Activity: 186
Hello,
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 195
Hi, what is the main advantage for freelancers of owning your token? Does it provide benefits worldwide?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Have you tried to read several pages behind? Or was too troublesome for you because you're not really interested, only  looking for post count? They have certification that ensures the freelancer is trustworthy and fit for the job.

Activity: 213
Activity: 181
Activity: 208
Activity: 194
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now 
Activity: 217
Will your service use crytocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Activity: 213
Very promising ICO in recent times.
But you need to improve the work with community to help people better understand youre project.
Pages:
Jump to: