Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 24. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
the YABphones project is a good idea. However, that was a bad idea of the company to focus on consumers of all categories. It was necessary to clearly identify the target audience, so it would be possible to reach better results.
Target audience of YABphones is defined. It will include students, university graduates and first-time workers. In general, young people under 23-25 years.
That’s an odd choice. Is that the most solvent audience?
Specifically for this project, yes. Young people want to use Apple smartphones, but many people simply do not have enough money for the new ones. Restored smartphones will be a great choice for them. Therefore, the company will focus on this group of consumers.
It remains only to understand, which advertising channels the company will use to attract such customers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
the YABphones project is a good idea. However, that was a bad idea of the company to focus on consumers of all categories. It was necessary to clearly identify the target audience, so it would be possible to reach better results.
Target audience of YABphones is defined. It will include students, university graduates and first-time workers. In general, young people under 23-25 years.
Specifically for this project, yes. Young people want to use Apple smartphones, but many people simply do not have enough money for the new ones. Restored smartphones will be a great choice for them. Therefore, the company will focus on this group of consumers.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
February 25, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
What is the maximum amount, with which you can buy tokens on the ICO?
The company did not set the maximum limit. There is only a minimum one.

Oh, speaking of which, what will be the minimum limit?
The minimum limit for one purchase for investors will be 0.1 Eth.
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Oh, speaking of which, what will be the minimum limit?
February 25, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 09:31:17 PM
When will the company develop a global site where other sellers can sell their goods? I am very interested in this, I would like to sell my products there myself!
In my opinion, these are only plans in the future. And I did not hear to announce the date of the beginning of development of this trading platform.
Wait, guys, after all, this trading global platform, as I understand it, will be a working project of Galaxy eSolutions - NDBD.
That is, there are already third-party sellers can expose their goods?
No, there is as yet no such possibility. In the process of the company's development this project will really become a hybrid website like JD or Amazon. So far, only Galaxy products are sold there.
Are the exact dates given when such an opportunity arises?
Activity: 358
February 24, 2018, 09:26:36 PM
When will the company develop a global site where other sellers can sell their goods? I am very interested in this, I would like to sell my products there myself!
In my opinion, these are only plans in the future. And I did not hear to announce the date of the beginning of development of this trading platform.
Wait, guys, after all, this trading global platform, as I understand it, will be a working project of Galaxy eSolutions - NDBD.
No, there is as yet no such possibility. In the process of the company's development this project will really become a hybrid website like JD or Amazon. So far, only Galaxy products are sold there.
February 24, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
February 24, 2018, 09:20:42 PM
Activity: 364
February 24, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
February 24, 2018, 09:12:21 PM
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
I read several articles about Galaxy eSolutions, they talk about some steep advantage of the supply chain. Does anyone know what this advantage is, about which everyone is talking?
February 24, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
I do not know how everyone else is, but I was pleased with the term of the guarantee. I just want to know what is included in the terms of the guarantee?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
Do those refurbished devices actually come with any kind of warranty for the buyer?
Yes, of course. All out refurbished devices have a 13-month warranty.

13 month-warranty? Smiley That's an unusual time-frame Smiley Why not 12? Marketing strategy!
We are so sure of the quality of our products that we can afford more long-term warranty  than the producers themselves.

Totally convinced by your message, I was just wondering why 13 months instead of 12 months which is the standard Smiley
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
The chart in your white paper indicates that LG ranks third in the smartphone market. Why don't you want to sell restored smartphones of this brand?
I guess that if you read the WP more carefully, you would notice that we work with LG devices, too. The full list of our partners is on page 9.
February 24, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
How does your company promote its own brand? I, as a marketer with experience, know that this is important, because it motivates customers to re-purchase!
Pages:
Jump to: