Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 27. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
I am glad that in the first year of your work you sold more than $ 20 million! What indicators do you plan to achieve this year?
Our plan is to reach $120million of circulation this year already.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
I liked the idea with the marketplace, I would have worked on it. But now I want to know the details: what are the conditions for entry, what will be the commission of the company?
February 22, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
is the project targeting a well established market or attempting to create a new market? this is not a question of ‘better’ or ‘worse’ it’s a question of risk. targeting a well established market is lower risk, attempting to create a new market is higher risk.
We wanna change the current situation in this sector of the market significantly. But anyway, there’re some risks and we make every effort to minimize them.
February 22, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
Why does the company need four identical websites? Of course, the localization is cool, but you can mislead users. It would be better to have one website, but with different localization options.
Actually, the company has four websites that differ from each other. Each of them is not tied to a specific project.
The company already has several projects, is it? When only grow up to succeed ...
While everyone is sleeping, they work, so to speak)) In fact, four projects have long been known. The first website is the main one, all products are represented there. Two more websites specialize in smartphones Apple and the phone on Android OS. And the fourth site - Mobile Freak, is a project that will deal with the redemption of broken phones from the company's customers.
Oh, it’s cool that, after all, Android and Apple are divided, it's convenient. In 2018, Galaxy eSolutions do not plan to launch new projects?
Yes, we’re planning to launch one more new project and get another one renewed. Stay tuned and you wont miss the announcement for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:09:29 AM
What currencies can I use to buy products on your websites?
Activity: 70
February 22, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
The income from the auctions will be significant, since there phones are purchased in bulk by various companies. And yet it is interesting to know what part of the total income this direction will occupy?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
Do you plan to send to the auction in Hong Kong those phones that did not wait for their recovery? Or they will be sent on some other principle?
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 07:58:43 AM
The idea with the online store of recovered smartphones is excellent, it allows you to work without any boundaries. But why do you refuse to open offline stores?
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
How long will I wait for the sale to start? Already want to buy tokens GES ...
It remains to wait a little more than 5 days. This is quite a bit!
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
How long will I wait for the sale to start? Already want to buy tokens GES ...
Activity: 392
February 22, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Does the company plan to collect a hard cap?
Generally they said that the priority goal for the ICO is to raise funds in the amount of $ 7.5 million, but more- better.
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
Does the company plan to collect a hard cap?
Activity: 177
February 22, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Galaxy eSolutions has a very good goal - to become leaders in this market! But it seems to me that they will not have enough current capacity to satisfy all consumers' demand. The company should think in advance.
The most obvious way to solve this problem is to increase production capacity. This will allow to equalize the supply and demand, to avoid the emergence of a deficit.
To satisfy the international market, huge production capacities are needed. It seems to me that the company will not have enough money to provide them. So we need some alternative options.
I heard that they want to give the opportunity to sell their products on their site to third-party companies. That is, it will create a kind of marketplace like Amazon or AliExpress.
This is an interesting option. That is, the company will launch its fifth project - a marketplace for sellers from all countries?
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
Galaxy eSolutions has a very good goal - to become leaders in this market! But it seems to me that they will not have enough current capacity to satisfy all consumers' demand. The company should think in advance.
The most obvious way to solve this problem is to increase production capacity. This will allow to equalize the supply and demand, to avoid the emergence of a deficit.
To satisfy the international market, huge production capacities are needed. It seems to me that the company will not have enough money to provide them. So we need some alternative options.
I heard that they want to give the opportunity to sell their products on their site to third-party companies. That is, it will create a kind of marketplace like Amazon or AliExpress.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 03:58:08 AM
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
What logistics solutions do you use to deliver the restored equipment to the markets of other countries?
February 21, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
I dont understand why governments financially support this kind of companies?

We create workplaces, reduce the pollution and make technologies more available. We guess that this is the reason.
February 21, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
A lot is said in the description about increase of revenue in the near future. But nothing about GES token price forecast. What is going to happen with it?
The more successful the platform is and the bigger its income is, the higher the price of the token will be. You’ll be able to get sure of this yourself in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: