Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 64. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
It's cool that you decide to use the gateway payment solution with the top players. But I just could not figure out why using these payment solutions guarantees no frauds?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Is there any bounty of this project? Or just pre sale and crowdsale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
At the same time, the company's management is pleased with the excessive confidence in the success in the success of their project. But I would in their place, after all, started developing a marketing strategy. Without it, even the largest companies can’t do.
How cool that Galaxy eSolutions already has its own marketing strategy! It will consist of global marketing in each market with local adaptation to focus on local consumers on their choice of channels.
And what exactly will the company advertise? It's just that they have so many projects that it's even hard to understand this.
If the company's task is to promote each of its projects, then every trading platform will be advertised. When advertising in different markets will take into account all the features and customs of each country to interest consumers in all countries.
What does global marketing mean? I just know a lot of types of marketing, but I've heard about it for the first time.
This means that all kinds of marketing will be used in one advertising campaign. This is what is called global marketing, which is what will give the maximum result of the company.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
At the same time, the company's management is pleased with the excessive confidence in the success in the success of their project. But I would in their place, after all, started developing a marketing strategy. Without it, even the largest companies can’t do.
How cool that Galaxy eSolutions already has its own marketing strategy! It will consist of global marketing in each market with local adaptation to focus on local consumers on their choice of channels.
And what exactly will the company advertise? It's just that they have so many projects that it's even hard to understand this.
If the company's task is to promote each of its projects, then every trading platform will be advertised. When advertising in different markets will take into account all the features and customs of each country to interest consumers in all countries.
What does global marketing mean? I just know a lot of types of marketing, but I've heard about it for the first time.
January 22, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
January 22, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
January 22, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:51:00 AM
Activity: 364
January 22, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
Hello! What number of phones can you refurbish per day at the moment and are there any prospects for growth?

By the end of 2017 this indicator was 200 pieces per day. In 2018, after the ICO and business expansion, this indicator will be increased.
January 22, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
The first time I heard the name of Galaxy eSolutions, I thought it was an official blockchain project of South Korea's Samsung Group. After reading your white paper, I think it is a concept, application is very easy to apply and the team takes enough attention Marketing, I hope you can play your strengths, do a good job in global marketing activities, so that people are attracted to Galaxy eSolutions

Thanks for your feedback! We will show all our strengths and make Galaxy eSolutions an international company to influence the improvement of the environment.
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
Hi there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?
Activity: 126
January 21, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Firewall of which manufactures are you planning to use? I wanna be sure that my data and money are really safe.
Activity: 240
January 21, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Hi there. It would be much more convenient for the clients to receive USD rather than crypto currency. Perhaps you should leave USD in the turnover of the platform at least for the first time?
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
What in the approximate commission that will be charged from a payment performed within the platform? Will it be possible to pay for it not only with tokens, but also with fiat means?
Activity: 224
January 21, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
Good afternoon. When are you planning to fund a partner courier service in all the countries? It would increase the level of trust and accelerate the exchange of devices.
Activity: 252
January 21, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Will the agreements with the supply services be concluded directly or will the platform act as an intermediary between them?
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
Hello. The advertisement has a decisive role in sales. What electronic platforms referred to the advertisement are you going to cooperate with?
January 21, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
Good afternoon. What tools for planning sales does Galaxy eSolutions offer to its clients? Today it’s extremely important to be ready to the changes in the market in advance.
To my knowledge, you can connect this technology to the interface of the platform and always have a relevant info on the sales.
But what if I need any other metrics, let’s say, a kind of percentage of defects, will I be able to view them?
It depends on the functional of the software of the factory. The main point is to set the connection between them and the platform in a right way.
Thanks for explanation. Does anyone know if this connection will be bilateral? Will it be possible to change anything in the system and the factory and provide some info to their employees?
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
Good afternoon. What tools for planning sales does Galaxy eSolutions offer to its clients? Today it’s extremely important to be ready to the changes in the market in advance.
To my knowledge, you can connect this technology to the interface of the platform and always have a relevant info on the sales.
But what if I need any other metrics, let’s say, a kind of percentage of defects, will I be able to view them?
It depends on the functional of the software of the factory. The main point is to set the connection between them and the platform in a right way.
January 21, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: