Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 65. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
Good afternoon. What tools for planning sales does Galaxy eSolutions offer to its clients? Today it’s extremely important to be ready to the changes in the market in advance.
To my knowledge, you can connect this technology to the interface of the platform and always have a relevant info on the sales.
Activity: 364
January 21, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
Good afternoon. What tools for planning sales does Galaxy eSolutions offer to its clients? Today it’s extremely important to be ready to the changes in the market in advance.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
What percentage of your chares belongs to the owner of Cargo  - the company which is your main logistics solution?
Activity: 90
January 20, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Galaxy eSolutions from where? Where is your company registered? I'm curious what country policies are affected by you?
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Good afternoon. How Chinese brands that are engaged in smart phones production are very popular. Are you planning to sell such company’s smart phones?
Yeah, the company is planning to work with Chinese  brands’ smart phones. The start of sale of these devices will take place in the near future.
January 20, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
Why didn’t you acquire the license in order to refurbish the smart phones on your own and decided to use the services of a third party factory?
January 20, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
Hi there! In how many months does the management of Galaxy eSolutions company is planning to launch the final version of the trading platform?
What platform are you talking about? Now Galaxy eSolutions has several projects and some of them are always working and the others are being tested.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
the concept of this project is great it also help for those who use  smart phones around the world.. the information about on this platform is also nice.. to the dev and team great job.. looking forward to your success goodluck
January 20, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
Hello! What number of phones can you refurbish per day at the moment and are there any prospects for growth?
January 20, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
Have a nice day, friends. I’ve read the topic. Here’re lots of advantages of the company are listed. Maybe anyone know what other opportunities for growth of trading platforms Galaxy eSolutions has in next 2-3 years?
The main source of product line expansion is an increase in number of brands sold and also the start of sale of tablets, notebooks and other devices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
Is it necessary to sign up anywhere in order to participate in the ICO?
No you don’t need to participate anywhere. You can only subscribe to Galaxy eSolutions mailing and be aware of all the news!
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
Is it necessary to sign up anywhere in order to participate in the ICO?
January 20, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
It would be good for a company to undergo SWOT analysis. It would provide the investors with the info on essential advantages and disadvantages of the company and allow attracting even more investors in the ICO.
I guess Galaxy has the same opinion that’s why the company has already undergone SWOT analysis. It has reconciled pros and disadvantages of the project, essential opportunities for its sudden growth and the dangers which can make it close.
What pros did the SWOT analysis show?
First of all the fact that Galaxy has a working business is highlighted. The means collected on the ICO are necessary to scale it. After that - working via independent websites, strong partnership with a licensed factory, strong marketing support, its own ERP system for e-commerce, location of the main office in Hong Kong and the availability of large warehouses.
The advantages are really impressive but I guess there were some disadvantages reconciled too. Can you tell about them?
Yeah, of course I can. By the way, there’re 3 times less of them. The disadvantages of  Galaxy are a significant restriction on the growth of the company due to insufficient investment and a small number of stocks in the warehouses at the moment, which helps to reduce the expected estimation of buyers.
In my opinion, the disadvantages are not that important. But the company is still going to improve them, right?
Of course all the shortcomings will be improved after the ICO in order to let the company be the best in the market.
Activity: 91
January 20, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
The first time I heard the name of Galaxy eSolutions, I thought it was an official blockchain project of South Korea's Samsung Group. After reading your white paper, I think it is a concept, application is very easy to apply and the team takes enough attention Marketing, I hope you can play your strengths, do a good job in global marketing activities, so that people are attracted to Galaxy eSolutions
January 20, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
As far as I understand, you’re going to expand your activities via large marketplaces like Amazon. Do u think that it will somehow affect the growth of volume of sakes?
Of course! There’re a lot of potential buyers on such platforms as Amazon, it will allow increasing the volume of sakes from the very start
January 20, 2018, 05:16:39 AM
The road map says that the sales of refurbished smart phones from Samsung are scheduled on January. Have sales started already or not?

No, not yet. The company is planning to launch the sale of refurbished Samsung smart phones by the end of this month.
January 20, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Good afternoon! It's incredible that Galaxy eSolutions got more than 30 000 clients in one year of work!! How many customers are expected this year?

There’re no exact plans on this issue. But the more is the best, it’s obvious!
January 20, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
Since the company has been working the entire 2017, I’d like to know what the financial result of the year was: did the company make a profit or suffer losses?
The company managed to reach the annual turnover of $2 million by the end of 2017. The amount of pure income isn’t announced.
January 20, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
so this project running on refurbish mobile phone?
has just some product or all product you can refurb that and sell again?
this good bussiness like me a long time ago so can sell phome at cheap price
The company will work in the market of refurbished smart phones ‘cause it’s a profitable and fast growing market! Moreover,  Galaxy eSolutions wants to contribute to improvement of environment and such activities will help it to do it.
January 20, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
After analyzing the entire situation associated with the Galaxy, I came to the conclusion that the company has a number of problems. First, you need a stable level of orders to have a constant profit, but it’s unlikely that it’s possible in the market of refurbished telephones. Second, it’s difficult to have a good margin for the further sale of refurbished smart phones when working with an intermediary factory. And thirdly, the company will find it difficult to obtain licensing for the refurbishment of phones ‘cause it’s mandatory in China.
You’ve analyzed the situation, but not the future operation of Galaxy. First, a constant stream of orders will be provided by working on direct B2B and B2C models. Secondly, the intermediary factory is a shareholder of Galaxy eSolutions, so due to this company the price for the refurbishment of smart phones will be minimal. Thirdly, again, due to the licensed GES intermediary factory, you don’t need to get any licenses ‘cause the company will only deal with the sale of such phones, and not with their refurbishment.

The logistics is also questionable; there will also be large expenses that will reduce the profitability of the Galaxy business.

The company has also thought it over. There’s another investor of Galaxy which owns a large logistics company. He will provide cheap direct freight which also doesn’t significantly increase the company's costs.
The project somehow turns out to be ideal, everything is thought out)) Why would they hold ICO in this case? They could develop in a calm rhythm further and live peacefully.
I believe that development at a quiet pace isn’t the way of Galaxy’s management. They need seven-mile steps on the way to the top. In addition, if you develop slowly, a major competitor may appear in this market cause of which Galaxy will never reach the top.

Okay, you’ve convinced me. Then I’d like to understand what the company will spend the money that will be collected during the ICO on?
The company will spend the funds raised on the ICO on launch of planned projects and marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: